Hopefully Brighter Days Ahead

Volfan2012

I will feel much better when we have the new coach this meaning if it seems to be the right person. Then he can start making the changes to the staff and overall program that will at least give us a shot at a winning season next year.
Right now this has been the gloomiest year I can remember because we thought we had much more talent than we have experienced.

Reactions: 1 person
Its a forum dude. No matter who it is, there are fans and other teams fans who pretend to be VFL's who will hate him and use the forum to voice their disgust. That is the world of today. If Jesus was hired as HC, some of the posters on here would find fault with it and take to the forum to spread hate and discontent. I hope we get a really good coach but I am not convinced that the hate and malice on this forum will slow down. I know, I know, they're entitled....right?

Reactions: 2 people
What good coach will want to come here when UT cannot even win a conference game? Right now UT is looking like a dumpster fire. Looks like UT is guaranteed another Jones type coach. Sad reality.

What good coach will want to come here when UT cannot even win a conference game? Right now UT is looking like a dumpster fire. Looks like UT is guaranteed another Jones type coach. Sad reality.

I'm trying to keep hope. I believe Currie when he said money isn't an issue. Let's hope that a big name coach will bite on our offer.

Mike Riley is on the way as soon as Nebraska releases him!

No I think there are 2-3 can't miss hires available for us and about 10 very good hires out there.

Will be a super busy season of musical chairs for coaches as there will likely be 15+ including up to 6 in the SEC plus their backfills (if Mullen, Fuente, Frost leave for oranger pastures, etc), so you could see as many as 30 coaching changes.

Its a forum dude. No matter who it is, there are fans and other teams fans who pretend to be VFL's who will hate him and use the forum to voice their disgust. That is the world of today. If Jesus was hired as HC, some of the posters on here would find fault with it and take to the forum to spread hate and discontent. I hope we get a really good coach but I am not convinced that the hate and malice on this forum will slow down. I know, I know, they're entitled....right?

Is that you Butch?

Yeah because no good coach ever takes over a bad team.

I'm trying to keep hope. I believe Currie when he said money isn't an issue. Let's hope that a big name coach will bite on our offer.

If money isn't an issue now, if the coach doesn't work out... money certainly will be an issue when you can't get another coach for 8+ years.

The AD simply should not listen to fans.

Does Jesus actually have any college coaching experience?:crazy:

Two years away from being competitive regardless of hire. 2018 won't be much better. Get ready now.

Depends on the hire

Another mediocre hire and we are done for another 10 years

Mullen, Brohm, Norvell, anyone like that will set back our program further & further.

I’m sick of settling for mediocre hires.

VN Store

Back