Don’t blame the players...

Brak

A witty saying proves nothing
Is what I always hear on boards but maybe, just maybe, they need to be told they played like crap. Maybe instead of being so concerned of their fragile psyche, they get held accountable for their piss poor display of playing football. Call me out for telling the truth if you want but I’m not making excuses.

But feel free to...

Reactions: 9 people
I just hope the next coach can change the culture.

The players just don't have that competitive drive you see from other teams.

It is what it is.

Reactions: 5 people
Sure thing.

How many contact hours do you have with this team or individual members? Where is your psychology degree from? What qualifies you to make this diagnosis and blanket statement?

As someone who has some psychology training and is a survivor of abusive at both the personal and professional level, I believe I am qualified to recommend that you remove your head from your hindquarters and leave the professionals handle it.

This team has been beaten down on many levels and it is going to require careful guidance for some of these men to get their confidence back. Toxic masculinity like what you're selling had screwed up far more people than it has ever helped.

Reactions: 3 people
It seems we have players. Not playmakers. A lot of the results this year can be traced to some dropped passes, critical penalties. Etc. Whether you blame the coaches or players this team just hasn’t had the swagger in 20 years.

The lack of development under Butch and the various iterations of his coaching staff, is criminal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Sure thing.

How many contact hours do you have with this team or individual members? Where is your psychology degree from? What qualifies you to make this diagnosis and blanket statement?

As someone who has some psychology training and is a survivor of abusive at both the personal and professional level, I believe I am qualified to recommend that you remove your head from your hindquarters and leave the professionals handle it.

This team has been beaten down on many levels and it is going to require careful guidance for some of these men to get their confidence back. Toxic masculinity like what you're selling had screwed up far more people than it has ever helped.[/

Last edited:
UT is getting ready to lose 8 for 1st time in history.

Early signing period is going to wreck this coaching search.

Reactions: 1 person
Sure thing.

This team has been beaten down on many levels and it is going to require careful guidance for some of these men to get their confidence back. Toxic masculinity like what you're selling had screwed up far more people than it has ever helped.
Blah,blah,blah. GROW A PAIR!

Reactions: 6 people
Sure thing.

Blah,blah,blah. GO A PAIR!

I have a quite nice pair, thanks. No complaints from any of the ladies thus far in my life. So long as I remember to order my pants a size bigger to accommodate the extra baggage...

Sure thing.

Snowflake alert! Let's give them all a participation trophy!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 people
Tonight it was the Jimmy's & the Joe's, the Vols were out athlete-ed once again, I'm afraid:banghead2:

VN Store

Back