Ty Chandler

AusTXVol

Does anyone know if he is concussed? Saw the kick return and looked that way. Have not seen him on the field since.

Chandler, unfortunately, had his lights knocked out, no TKO here.......hope the kid is good to go, he's a gamer:clap:

Reactions: 1 person
I'm not a doctor (despite my name on here), but I'm going to say yes

I am a Dr., & what I saw from the stands I’d say yes... he got up & was stumbling around & had to be helped off the field somewhat by one of the blockers...

Reactions: 2 people
He’s concussed, at impact his body went completely limp, when he tried to get up he couldn’t at first, when he finally stood up he almost fell down, and then he had to have help getting off the field.

I would say based on those symptoms he won’t be playing next week either.

Reactions: 1 person
I am a Dr., & what I saw from the stands I’d say yes... he got up & was stumbling around & had to be helped off the field somewhat by one of the blockers...

And the blocker never went back in the game either

:lol:

Sitting on the 50 about 15 rows up I can tell you he went in the tent right in front of us and when he came out he wasn't only jogging and stretching but also still had his helmet. I can't recall seeing him go back in though

Does anyone know if he is concussed? Saw the kick return and looked that way. Have not seen him on the field since.

Yes...He was sent to the Shadow Realm after that hit!!!
giphy.gif

Last edited:

VN Store

Back