Gundy.....please NO!

gemlek

Say what?
There have been a few talking heads who have linked UT with this clown of a coach. This was supposed to be OSU’s year....they are now tied for third in that crappy league because of their loss today to K State who started a 3rd string QB. The only ‘D ‘ Gundy is familiar with is the one in his name. I pray he is not on Currie’s list.

Reactions: 4 people
C0x9Ub9VIAAPgJt.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
So many people lack the intellectual ability to consider a coach’s entire body of work when analyzing their potential as a candidate for the UT job. It’s amazing.

Reactions: 6 people
There have been a few talking heads who have linked UT with this clown of a coach. This was supposed to be OSU’s year....they are now tied for third in that crappy league because of their loss today to K State who started a 3rd string QB. The only ‘D ‘ Gundy is familiar with is the one in his name. I pray he is not on Currie’s list.

What are you nuts??? Even if he is on Currie’s list, why in God’s name would he leave OkState to come take on fixing this grease fire of a program? Relax, it ain’t happening.

So many people lack the intellectual ability to consider a coach’s entire body of work when analyzing their potential as a candidate for the UT job. It’s amazing.

What has he accomplished in the Small 12?
He has a loaded team this year. They are inconsistent at best. Played down to a terrible K State team today which is fairly representative of Gundy at OSU since he replaced Les. What accomplishments as HC at OSU warrants his employment at UT? I feel that is a valid question. At least with young unproven coaches, there is unknown. His abilities are now well documented. I think he has reached his ceiling.

Dont sniff my fart, my toxic smelly fart.... i just dont think you understand...i just ate my beans .. and you know what that means... you better stand at least a mile away.

I will pass on mullethead.

Dude...you have waaaaaaaaay too much time on your hands.

What has he accomplished in the Small 12?
He has a loaded team this year. They are inconsistent at best. Played down to a terrible K State team today which is fairly representative of Gundy at OSU since he replaced Les. What accomplishments as HC at OSU warrants his employment at UT? I feel that is a valid question. At least with young unproven coaches, there is unknown. His abilities are now well documented. I think he has reached his ceiling.

I don’t think he’s necessarily the right fit here, but he can coach. .685 win percentage and has won 10 or more games in 5 of the last 7 years. All the while competing with OU for recruits.

the fact is the big 12 doesnt play defense. SEC is all about defense. When you look at body of work of mike gundy, defense should be a concern.

He's won 10 or more 5 out of the last 7 seasons and probably will win 10 this year. Wouldn't be the worst pick. Doesnt matter, as he's not leaving them with T Boone pulling the strings and him being an alum.

VN Store

Back