Pregame hoke interview.....resilient

Just watching Smart's post game interview after beating UK, used "resiliency", two weeks ago speaking to the press, Saban used "resiliency," the resilient thing by VN is overdone by a long shot, it's just a term MANY coaches obviously use a lot.

Reactions: 5 people
I've developed resiliency against these cliches.

Warning... Warning... Danger... Danger... VOL fans everywhere... be on the lookout for more "Butchisms" to spew forth from Brady Hoke... he must have been brainwashed by Butch Jones! Ack!!! Do we see bricks coming??? :eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:

Last edited:
I am seeing better adjustments and play calling with Hoke at the helm than we’ve had all year. Players seem more like a team. Perhaps we don’t know, and never will, just how bad Butch was.

Reactions: 3 people
First thing....scrapped the no huddle. Easier to win if the game is shorter. Especially with so many freshman. Just shows what a fraud jones is.

Reactions: 1 person
Just watching Smart's post game interview after beating UK, used "resiliency", two weeks ago speaking to the press, Saban used "resiliency," the resilient thing by VN is overdone by a long shot, it's just a term MANY coaches obviously use a lot.

They are all trolling us

Obviously. Lyle watches their interviews to pickup the lingo to act like a coach

I am seeing better adjustments and play calling with Hoke at the helm than we’ve had all year. Players seem more like a team. Perhaps we don’t know, and never will, just how bad Butch was.

SEC 0-6 for this year. Maybe that will help figure it out.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back