Upset Special - TN beats LSU

VolStrom

He/Him/Gator Hater
The Jones curse is over and his bad play calling is behind us. I think Brady Hoke will rally the team to a win tonight.

Go Vols!

Reactions: 7 people
I do think we have a decent shot here. Arden Key and starting MLB Alexander are out and being replaced by true Fr, so that will help our beleaguered OL out a good bit...especially if we get some starters back tonight.

We have to find a way to shut the barn doors between the tackles though!

Will we go beyond our normal 5 plays on offense tonight?

Reactions: 1 person
Can win? absolutely
Will win? not likely, but...

I expect to see power football and would not be surprised to see a power I put in for some plays with 2 of Kelly/Fils-Aime/Chandler or 1 of the 3 with someone like 1 of the Wolfe brothers.

We're playing at Neyland Stadium. It's a night game, I think the players are going to play for redemption.

The Jones curse is over and his bad play calling is behind us. I think Brady Hoke will rally the team to a win tonight.

Go Vols!

A favorite "win" in my book was the 1964 tie with #7 LSU on TV - that for some on here was when even having a game on TV was a special event for top rated teams. It helped start the ball rolling during the Dickey beginnings; let's see if lightning can strike again. Maybe Hoke with even better material (less the attrition) can manage some of the Dickey magic.

I believe so as well.

First time since the Georgia game I have faith we can win.

Not with 5 scholarship OLinemen available trying to protect an inexperienced QB. And our front 7 has been awful against the run, and tonight have to face Guide and his backup, who could probably start for a lot of teams.

giphy.gif

Go Vols!

I hope you're right! Feels good to actually want to watch a game again even though I know the odds of pulling out the W are slim. GO VOLS!

VN Store

Back