Official Non Gruden Thread

etsuvol13

Can I has more hot pocket
To all of those who want to discuss multiple candidates, and anything anti Gruden. Please stop in! Please no pro Gruden nonsense. As of right now I feel Patterson is in play.

Reactions: 11 people
To all of those who want to discuss multiple candidates, and anything anti Gruden. Please stop in! Please no pro Gruden nonsense. As of right now I feel Patterson is in play.

I'm still holding out hope for Gruden till Currie or Gruden he's out but love Patterson as the next choice or Jimbo Fisher. Any one of Gruden,Patterson or Fisher would be HR hires.

Reactions: 1 person
I feel like it might be someone not on the list. Mullen stays for a raise, Frost to Nebraska..I have no gut feeling at all right now

Miles
Schanio
Frost
Patterson

In that order for me if no Gruden

Who you want to talk about?

I'm game

Oh and I'm out 100% on Dan Mullen

Lsu has never been able to get good qb play

I like him having a year off to get some clear eyes and see what he needs to do

I want Gruden but if we don't get him:

Patterson
Peterson
Kelly
Frost

I don't want the gators to get any of those guys.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm still holding out hope for Gruden till Currie or Gruden he's out but love Patterson as the next choice or Jimbo Fisher. Any one of Gruden,Patterson or Fisher would be HR hires.

Why do u like fisher? Is this season he's having not worrisome?

Weren’t you on the Gruden train like a few days ago?

I think Mullen would be the “safe” hire, but don’t think he can win a national championship. Probably win at least 8 a year with a splash of 9-10. Nothing spectacular.

Would love to see Gruden, just doesn’t seem like a legit possibility.

After Gruden:

1. Kelly
2. Mullen
3. Petrino (with hopes he finally matured)

VN Store

Back