Need ticket question answered asap

tnprogrammer

Hey guys, need a question answered soon. We left Nashville and got to Knoxville realizing we forgot our game tickets. If I have a picture of them will they let us in that way? I figured probably not but had to ask. Thanks.

Hey guys, need a question answered soon. We left Nashville and got to Knoxville realizing we forgot our game tickets. If I have a picture of them will they let us in that way? I figured probably not but had to ask. Thanks.

Try to go to one of the gates well before the game (before the area around the stadium gets busy...like go in the next hour or two) and ask someone at the ticket office. I’m not sure it will work but there’s no harm in trying to see if it’s ok?

I do not know but I hope so. There is time to get there and back but that would suck. Not sure I wouldn't get just get some different tickets to spare the drive if there is not a better solution. Hope you get a good answer.

Regardless, you should be able to get them on the cheap, maybe free outside of W. side gates.

Worst case scenario I figure we could buy the cheapest two tickets available and then just go to a real seats.

if they were hard tickets off stub hub, then you may need to get stub hub involved since the box office will not have seen the transfer in who bought them off the secondary market

if they were print at home tickets off stub hub, you can just go to a computer, log into stub hub, and print off more

Last edited:
Don't panic. The UT ticket office people are the best.... you should be able to log in to your stubhub account and they can print them there for you or guide you.

Worst case, as others have said, buy crud tickets for nearly free (they should be about $5 for upper deck around game time because of rain), and go to your normal seats.

I have a feeling they might be begging people off the street to come to the game by gametime. Potential blowout, weather, apathy...I don’t suspect it will be that big of a crowd.

VN Store

Back