Unofficial Tennessee Head Coach Bowl

We can't make our top choices come here, all we can do is pursue them and make them at least say no. We may end up with plan C, but as long as plan A and B were fully pursued what can we do?

Reactions: 3 people
As a guy who doesn’t take Grumors seriously, it is a little unnerving how he hasn’t completely denied the Tennessee coaching rumors.

Reactions: 1 person
here is who i want

Possible Hires
1. Jimbo Fisher
2. Scott Frost
3. Dan Mullen
4. Jon Gruden

Impossible Hires
1 Saban
2. The Hoodie with cut off sleeves
3. The General
4. The Bear
6. The Lane Train

I want a new head coach who will make me smile bigly when I hear the name.
I'll settle for a new head coach who at least won't make me cringe when I hear the name.

Reactions: 3 people
I want a head coach who is not embarrassing to the university and to it's fans, every time he speaks to the press! No Team with a number after it!! No slogans that back fire and make him [and us] look like a fool!

Reactions: 4 people
Currie is working to get us the best coach that will come. Just let him do his job. No need to be a teenage drama queen.

Reactions: 4 people
Chad Morris is 13-21 as a HBC... reminds me of Dooley's credentials when he took the UT job. On the other hand, Norvell is way younger and is 16-6.

We can't make our top choices come here, all we can do is pursue them and make them at least say no. We may end up with plan C, but as long as plan A and B were fully pursued what can we do?

Exactly and that was the issue in the past we didn’t even try with any real effort

listen to this.....

guess who has Currie's number on speed dial?

And guess who represents most of these coaches who everyone is talking about.

Sexton also represents the sleeper....

Lane Kiffin

listen to this.....

guess who has Currie's number on speed dial?

And guess who represents most of these coaches who everyone is talking about.

Sexton also represents the sleeper....

Lane Kiffin

I would rather they disband the football team before that hack gets hired again.

I’m in barest we are even talking about second tier schools coaches. Not this time, not this time we have 340 million reasons to hire a big-name to walk the sidelines.

I’m in barest we are even talking about second tier schools coaches. Not this time, not this time we have 340 million reasons to hire a big-name to walk the sidelines.

I agree. Its like owning a Gulfstream amd hiring a crop duster pilot to get ypu around.

VN Store

Back