O Line Injury uodate

Brock Huard, on PF said yesterday only five scholarship players available for the line...they may not be in those five...we'll see...sad when we have to get updates from a West Coast talking head...:crazy:

PS. I like Brock...:)

GO VOLS!

Have they released the projected starters for tonight's game? I usually see it posted here but it may have got buried with next coach threads.

Honestly, does anybody care? But, since you asked, I heard Thomas could be back but would likely have to play guard do to a wrist injury and that Kendrick may be available as well after passing concussion protocol. Don’t know about Tatum or Richmond. Wouldn’t count on either though.

Last edited:
Honestly, does anybody care? But, since you asked, I heard Thomas could be back but would likely have to play guard do to a wrist injury and that Kendrick may be available as well after passing concussion protocol. Don’t know about Tatum or Richmond. Wouldn’t count on either though.

My bad. Thanks

Save Kendrick, Richmond, and Tatum for Vandy, as far as I am concerned. Where is Neihaus?

both gone.

1) Health

2) Quit

Thank you, I couldn't remember.

Wasn't there also a big Senior walk-on from K'port area, Thomas Jones or something like that? Maybe he was a senior last year.

It just might be time to play some of the non-schol. guys. I remember when Kiffin was starting the under-sized Sullins brothers -- and they didn't do too bad.

Honestly, I just don't care about injuries anymore. Even when healthy this OL was average....on a good day. Ready for the upperclassmen to just move on out. Let's roll with the younger guys. Just hope they're a tougher breed.

Reactions: 2 people
Honestly, I just don't care about injuries anymore. Even when healthy this OL was average....on a good day. Ready for the upperclassmen to just move on out. Let's roll with the younger guys. Just hope they're a tougher breed.

Quite a bit of that was technique. Let's see how they look now that they're out from under Butch's infallible system

I highly doubt Hoke installed an entire new offense in the last week.

It wouldn't take much, just a couple more plays.

Put the slotback in motion to distract LBs and safeties like every other team has been doing to us.

Or put in 2 TEs and actually throw to them, quickly.

Make a pass play look like a run -- play action -- and make a run look like a pass play -- draw.

But this crap of "hey, everybody, our first two plays will be telegraphed hand-offs to small backs between the tackles" ... there is no need for that.

And how bout a quick pitch of student body right, then Chandler take a step and cut back against the grain.

So much we could do to utilize the speed that we do have.

This Oline is way below average, unfortunately:)

VN Store

Back