Anyone see Kiffin's Latest Troll on Twitter?

volmaniac18

DO3tvV9VAAAMfKq.jpg:large

Reactions: 7 people
Bad trill job considering its his fault he wasn't here instead

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Still hasn’t changed one bit.

The most immature adult I’ve seen in college football.

But hey, I know there’s some dummies out there that would welcome him back to UT with open arms. SMH.

Reactions: 15 people
Still hasn’t changed one bit.

The most immature adult I’ve seen in college football.

But hey, I know there’s some dummies out there that would welcome him back to UT with open arms. SMH.

And there's a whole other group that thinks Gruden to Tennessee is a done deal.

Reactions: 10 people
That guy is in such need of a azz whippin. He’s an arrogant punk that has never did anything on his own. Carrol, Saban and his daddy got him everything. He celebrated a home run when he was born on third base.

Reactions: 4 people
at least he has a sense of humor

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171117-194000.jpg
    Screenshot_20171117-194000.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 45
Lane Kiffin record at Tennessee = .538

Butch Jones record at Tennessee = .558

Lol lane can't even troll Butch

Reactions: 14 people
That guy is in such need of a azz whippin. He’s an arrogant punk that has never did anything on his own. Carrol, Saban and his daddy got him everything. He celebrated a home run when he was born on third base.

LOL 4 real. That was a goodun.

Not to ruin the fun! These are for the game Saturday. They are playing Butch Davis and FIU. To be fair I think Lane>Butch Jones or Davis.

Well maybe not Davis. Only time will tell.

Reactions: 1 person
NFL coach, to power 5 coach, to OC and now down to the equivalent of a Florida high school coach. The man is living his life in reverse. Maybe he could use the same screen print guy for his next job coaching flag football.

Reactions: 1 person
Just a thought , he's come closer to beating Saban than any other Tennessee coach in the last eight to ten years.

Just another thought... he blew that game through incompetent coaching. 1st and 10 @Bama 27 with 50 seconds to go. Runs 1 play to center the ball and another to spike the ball to set up a college kicker to have to kick a 45 yd field goal against a team that had already blocked one that game?

Not to ruin the fun! These are for the game Saturday. They are playing Butch Davis and FIU. To be fair I think Lane>Butch Jones or Davis.

Well maybe not Davis. Only time will tell.

This. Has nothing to do with tennessee

VN Store

Back