Trolling Fun with WNML Live

DERELICK_MY_VOLS

WARNING : READER AGGRESSION IS ADVISED
Hyam's and his cronies are here at my dealership doing there live remote. I keep trying to get "Mr. Gruden...Jon Gruden...Jon David Gruden...your vehicle is ready in our service drive..." to come across the radio while they are broadcasting live. Either way it is priceless seeing the looks on their faces lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 38 people
Hyam's and his cronies are here at my dealership doing there live remote. I keep trying to get "Mr. Gruden...Jon Gruden...Jon David Gruden...your vehicle is ready in our service drive..." while they are broadcasting live. Either way it is priceless seeing the looks on their faces lol.

You are officially my new Hero!!!

You keep on keeping on, brother...

Reactions: 5 people
Hyam's and his cronies are here at my dealership doing there live remote. I keep trying to get "Mr. Gruden...Jon Gruden...Jon David Gruden...your vehicle is ready in our service drive..." to come across the radio while they are broadcasting live. Either way it is priceless seeing the looks on their faces lol.

So Gruden is there picking up his new car? Let me hit Gruden 38 with this one!

:p

soon!

Reactions: 3 people
:eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:

now that's funny...don't care who you are...:eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:

GO VOLS!

Try, "Dr. Mike Pewessie, please report to the service center immediately... Dr. Mike Pewessie, please report to the service center immediately!" Important: do not say "Pewessie" too clearly.

Reactions: 1 person

That's awesome! Keep trolling them. Ha ha.

Try, "Dr. Mike Pewessie, please report to the service center immediately... Dr. Mike Pewessie, please report to the service center immediately!" Important: do not say "Pewessie" too clearly.

:eek:lol: The GM thinks the Gruden thing is pretty damn funny...that might get me fired

:eek:lol: The GM thinks the Gruden thing is pretty damn funny...that might get me fired

I heard the Murray County High School Band (Chatsworth, GA) kids do the Dr. Pewssie thing at football games and band contests. The crowd always got very quiet the second time the announcer went through the announcement trying to pronounce the name clearly... but never successfully. Laughs and snickers all over the stadium! Those were some of the wildest, but coolest kids I ever worked with.

I heard the Murray County High School Band (Chatsworth, GA) kids do the Dr. Pewssie thing at football games and band contests. The crowd always got very quiet the second time the announcer went through the announcement trying to pronounce the name clearly... but never successfully. Laughs and snickers all over the stadium! Those were some of the wildest, but coolest kids I ever worked with.

Me too

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!! Almost spewed our my beer as I was reading that!!!

VN Store

Back