Truth hurts. Trolled again.

He can't even get his second sentence accurate, so I stopped reading here:

"It doesn’t matter that Gruden has coached in college since 1991...."

Reactions: 4 people
Yep
"Always remember: Grumors exist because Gruden wants them to exist. And for as long as they do, Tennessee fans are going to be the easiest target in America."

Reactions: 8 people
Our fanbase certainly doesn't help our football program's image with the Gruden nonsense.

Champions of Life, 5 star Hearts, Mental reps, and Grumors.

Jon Gruden could put a stop to any further embarrassment to his beloved University by saying " I have talked to the University of Tennessee and made them aware of my thoughts on the open coaching position. It is at their discretion to release the content of our discussions" or "Thank you and I'm flattered but, I am not interested in coaching college football".

We can all move on.

Reactions: 25 people
Our fanbase certainly doesn't help our football program's image with the Gruden nonsense.

Champions of Life, 5 star Hearts, Mental reps, and Grumors.

It let's coaching candidates know that to come here and win, we will name streets after you and pay you millions. Come here and lose or when you stop winning, we will pay you millions of dollars to leave.

It's about wins and losses. Mostly losses.

Go Vols!

Win out.

No, Gruden doesn't want the rumors to exist. Only naive Vol fans.

Seriously? Gruden loves the attention. He has an ego as big as the state of Tennessee. If he didn't he would have put all of the "Grumours" to rest earlier this week unless he is going to take the job. If not, His " never say never" and rocky top comments were just leading us on while he was leveraging for a better deal with ESPN or The Tampa Bay job. If that ends up being the case I don't think the name Gruden is going to resonate very well in these parts for a long time.

Reactions: 10 people
Jon Gruden could put a stop to any further embarrassment to his beloved University by saying " I have talked to the University of Tennessee and made them aware of my thoughts on the open coaching position. It is at their discretion to release the content of our discussions" or "Thank you and I'm flattered but, I am not interested in coaching college football".

We can all move on.

Bingo!

Reactions: 3 people
No, Gruden doesn't want the rumors to exist. Only naive Vol fans.

Yep. Fans brought this on themselves. Currie told them how this would go. They ignored it and started working themselves into a frenzy....mass hysteria. They refused to think and live in reality. They kept watching and dreaming of the shiney object and saw nothing else.

Reactions: 6 people
Yep. Fans brought this on themselves. Currie told them how this would go. They ignored it and started working themselves into a frenzy....mass hysteria. They refused to think and live in reality. They kept watching and dreaming of the shiney object and saw nothing else.

When did Currie say they weren't going after Gruden?

We can all move on.

Of course he could....if he didn't love the attention.

When did Currie say they weren't going after Gruden?

You and I both know Currie didn't name names and said he would not comment on candidates. Fans assumed and the old saying about assuming fits here. Fans got worked up and believed everything plastered on the web about Gruden. Nothing and no one would dissuade them from dreaming the dream.

Reactions: 2 people
Yes many Tennessee fans are acting like teenage drama queens. Its almost embarrassing to tell people I'm a Tennessee fan. My wife said she wasn't going to wear orange until this was over. Makes me laugh a lot and its always good to laugh a lot.

We could bring some threads from Around the NCAA as filler.

Seriously? Gruden loves the attention. He has an ego as big as the state of Tennessee. If he didn't he would have put all of the "Grumours" to rest earlier this week unless he is going to take the job. If not, His " never say never" and rocky top comments were just leading us on while he was leveraging for a better deal with ESPN or The Tampa Bay job. If that ends up being the case I don't think the name Gruden is going to resonate very well in these parts for a long time.

We can only hope, but there'll be a new crush when Gruden's star fades.

We can all move on.

And I would be happy to assist in anyway possible in a coaching search if they feel I could be of assistance

You and I both know Currie didn't name names and said he would not comment on candidates. Fans assumed and the old saying about assuming fits here. Fans got worked up and believed everything plastered on the web about Gruden. Nothing and no one would dissuade them from dreaming the dream.

John Currie = The new coach will be Big, Expensive and Explosive. Salesmanship, probably.

But with that commit he best not come rowing down the Tennessee with the dude from Minnesota

We can all move on.

His beloved University?

Wtf do the Dayton Zips have to do with this search?

VN Store

Back