Is it possible.....

10acvols

Someone in the know please help answer a question. Since JG is not a coach or booster, is it possible he has been in contact with recruits to help calm nerves? I haven't
really heard a lot about any recruits (good or bad) in the past couple of days. It just seems like things have calmed down in that respect. :dunno:

Nah man, he would then be considered a booster and that would not be a good thing

Someone in the know please help answer a question. Since JG is not a coach or booster, is it possible he has been in contact with recruits to help calm nerves? I haven't
really heard a lot about any recruits (good or bad) in the past couple of days. It just seems like things have calmed down in that respect. :dunno:

You think a 17 year old would be quiet if Gruden reached out to them to recruit them to UT?

Is it possible for you to pass 5th grade?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back