Jeff fisher

BIGAL27

Hey guys give me your thoughts on him as a head coach. I think he would do a great job to be honest

Reactions: 1 person
Well he's 8 games over .500 for his NFL career and made the playoffs. And is considered to be extremely medicore.

Gruden was only 14 games over .500 for his NFL career

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
How bout JG?

Attachments

• jerry-glanville-autographed-hand-signed-football-card-atlanta-falcons-1991-pro-line-57_27211196.jpeg
    jerry-glanville-autographed-hand-signed-football-card-atlanta-falcons-1991-pro-line-57_27211196.jpeg
    17 KB · Views: 1,181
Reactions: 9 people
A barely .500 career NFL coach with zero college coaching experience.

I'm sure the transition would be seamless LOL

Chris Clark, retired Nashville sportscaster said he would be coaching again soon. Has home in middle TN area.

Reactions: 2 people
Well he's 8 games over .500 for his NFL career and made the playoffs.

Gruden was only 6 games over .500 for his NFL career

This brings up a weird question for me. From what I know of Fisher, I don’t want him. At all. But for some reason, I really want Gruden and I don’t know why. Can someone show me why Gruden is obviously better than Fisher?

Reactions: 3 people
Fisher would be a hoot at the pressers. He'd also almost certainly get us in trouble with the NCAA.

Can he coach? Well, the Rams sure got better fast after he was gone.

Reactions: 4 people
Fisher would be a hoot at the pressers. He'd also almost certainly get us in trouble with the NCAA.

Can he coach? Well, the Rams sure got better fast after he was gone.

When did Fischer get in trouble with the NFL? seems like he ran a clean program, but maybe i am missing something...

I would almost guarantee he won't take a college position, not that I'd really want him. Always had bland offenses in the NFL, though his DL and OL was typically very good.

Jeff Fisher is an average coach at best. His greatest talent is convincing NFL owners that he's worth keeping for longer than he deserves.

Reactions: 4 people
This brings up a weird question for me. From what I know of Fisher, I don’t want him. At all. But for some reason, I really want Gruden and I don’t know why. Can someone show me why Gruden is obviously better than Fisher?

Name/face recognition and perception really. Gruden is perceived to be a brilliant mind in high demand. Fisher is perceived as a dried-up has-been who was a sub-par NFL coach over the final several years of his career with the Rams.

as a rams fan, i'd rather die than see jeff fisher at the helm of one of my football teams ever, ever again

Exactly I'm not a Rams fan,but it's a night and day difference between that team last year and present..It's amazing what a good coach will do,McVay was a homerun for you guys so far.

Exactly I'm not a Rams fan,but it's a night and day difference between that team last year and present..It's amazing what a good coach will do,McVay was a homerun for you guys so far.
he has really turned loose the offense and wade has the D playing lights out. i haven't had this much fun watching the rams since i'm sure you can guess when. tough schedule coming up though so we'll see what they're made of.

oh btw jeff fisher is hot garbage.

Im tired of the single back formation...we have had enough of it with Butch. I am also skeptical of his ability to adapt to college. I say there are other candidates out there that are better suited to help us win.

VN Store

Back