Tenn Vols Coaching Search

I was real good at NCAA 2004 on the Nintendo Game Cube. I won at least 40 NC, always had the #1 recruiting class, and often had the top 2-3 Finalist in the Heisman race.

But I have been out of “coaching” since 07.

Reactions: 7 people
Thought we were supposed to call 01189998819991197253

Just call the Otis Elevator Company and ask for "Ellie Vator" and tell the operator, "This is an emergency call, I must get in contact with her as soon as possible!"

Last edited:
If they're willing to fork 7m out for a coach and 5 to 7m out for assistants. I'll do it for 1m and use the rest for the best coordinators, assistants, and player developers in the business. (All at the advice of the people on Volnation, of course.) Let them do their thing and stay out of the way.

If they're willing to fork 7m out for a coach and 5 to 7m out for assistants. I'll do it for 1m and use the rest for the best coordinators, assistants, and player developers in the business. (All at the advice of the people on Volnation, of course.) Let them do their thing and stay out of the way.

I'm not sure if it trust you in that role. If I'm your asst. for 1/2 a mil I'll consider your offer.

Just dial 7734 40, then flip them phone upside down.

Back in the mid 90s when pagers were still a thing, I got one and was thinking, "Who the Hell is this?" It was my gal pal paging me to call 7734-2-09. She did it about a dozen times in an hour. It even had the dashes in those places from using the star key if I remember right.

VN Store

Back