Butch's next job.....

BigPoppa

Everything Will Be Aight
I've heard Kansas, UTEP, and South Alabama.

Assuming nothing else explosively negative comes out, where do you think CBJ ends up next ?

And before all the "who cares?"/"just glad he's gone", etc. etc. kicks in, you all know there's a morbid curiosity about this - it's like wanting to see what your ex's new bf/gf looks like.

Reactions: 6 people
I've heard Kansas, UTEP, and South Alabama.

Assuming nothing else explosively negative comes out, where do you think CBJ ends up next ?

And before all the "who cares?"/"just glad he's gone", etc. etc. kicks in, you all know there's a morbid curiosity about this - it's like wanting to see what your ex's new bf/gf looks like.

Washing dishes!

:thud:

Tennesseeduke

Reactions: 1 person
I'd enjoy very much watching the Vols play against a team he coached. I hope it comes up on the schedule.

Probably win the national championship at Florida or Arkansas 😂

Reactions: 2 people
Butch will be the next coach of Central Florida after Frost leaves. Butch will be hired as an unwitting mole by Central Florida's AD who happens to have secret allegiance to South Florida. Butch will destroy Central Florida.

Just kidding - I have no idea where he ends up, nor do I care. Not beyond the realm of possibility though! :p

Go look at the standings for the MAC and see who is on the bottom. One of those is your answer.

From where their program has been the last few years, I'd think Kansas would love to have Butch Jones and perennial bowl games.

They've only won 1 game this season and are on a 9 game losing streak.

It's middle America and he'd probably find a warm reception for him and his family.

If he got Kansas winning, it would really put his resume back on the right track too.

The bar is pretty low there now. They've only won one game this year so he can claim credit for improving the program with just a couple of wins.

The first gimmick could be to replace the trashcan with a Jayhawk birdcage for his players to stuff the turnover ball.

Last edited:
From where their program has been the last few years, I'd think Kansas would love to have Butch Jones and perennial bowl games.

They've only won 1 game this season and are on a 9 game losing streak.

If he got Kansas winning, it would really put his resume back on the right track too.

The bar is pretty low there now. They've only won one game this year so he can claim credit for improving the program with just a couple of wins.

Yep. Be a genius career move for him.

WIN and you're called a miracle worker.
LOSE and well...it's Kansas. He did all he could.

VN Store

Back