Does Currie call these head coaches?

VOL 4 Life 83

Let's assume Gruden says no....

Gary Patterson
Chris Petersen
James Franklin
Justin Fuente

Does he call these coaches, or other coaches in this tiered category. I am so sick of hearing the media throw out these lower tiered coaches, and even hearing Hyams say the best we can do is Mike Norvell.

Does Currie call these guys? Surely he recognizes this football program cannot hire another dud of a coach. If you never ask, you'll never know....

I'd be thrilled with any of the four. All are absolutely home run hires.

Reactions: 1 person
how do you know he hasn't already...:)

GO VOLS!

True. I just really hope Currie doesn't have the same mentality as many of the media and some of our fans with this, "welp none of those guys would EVER come here, guess we'll settle with Butch Jones 2.0" mentality

True. I just really hope Currie doesn't have the same mentality as many of the media and some of our fans with this, "welp none of those guys would EVER come here, guess we'll settle with Butch Jones 2.0" mentality

in my humble opinion Mr Currie is not Hamilton or Hart...believe he's a lot smarter...we'll see...:)

GO VOLS!

Let's assume Gruden says no....

Gary Patterson
Chris Petersen
James Franklin
Justin Fuente

Does he call these coaches, or other coaches in this tiered category. I am so sick of hearing the media throw out these lower tiered coaches, and even hearing Hyams say the best we can do is Mike Norvell.

Does Currie call these guys? Surely he recognizes this football program cannot hire another dud of a coach. If you never ask, you'll never know....

Patterson

Alright guys, here it is. I'm skeptical as they come and haven't been following a lot of this nonsense.

But....my oldest daughter knows Cindy Gruden's nephew. Cindy's nephew has been in contact with the Grudens and says it's going to happen within the next couple of days....swears by it and is sticking to his story.

Guess I'm an insider now but I'll probably half-azz my new responsibilities TBH.

Reactions: 2 people
I cannot wait for the meltdown following the news of Gruden saying “no thanks.” That ish and the resulting butthurt will be epic.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back