Weather a factor for the LSU game

ptcarter

Boomshanka! (Google that)
Mother nature might make this game sloppy, which bodes well for a bad team. Might hurt attendance.

My LSU cousin texted me and said Jones made a mistake and quit a week early.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    167.4 KB · Views: 52
Reactions: 1 person
On offense, a wet game tends to favor the air attack. On defense, it is easier to defend the run in a wet game.

I hope the weather doesn't impact the crowd too much as it is about time to hear cheers from the faithful instead of anger.

Rain will have nothing to do with post game interviews. Nobody can understand Orgeron in any weather.

GO BIG ORANGE!

Reactions: 8 people
Yeah, I saw the weather this morning and changed my prediction in the official prediction score thread. I thought it would be closer than people thought, I really think its close now. Turnovers could play a huge factor.

On offense, a wet game tends to favor the air attack. On defense, it is easier to defend the run in a wet game.

I hope the weather doesn't impact the crowd too much as it is about time to hear cheers from the faithful instead of anger.

Rain will have nothing to do with post game interviews. Nobody can understand Orgeron in any weather.

GO BIG ORANGE!

I don't think the weather matters any at all. We don't have an air attack or a run game, rain or shine. On defense, we may as well try to tackle greased pigs. It isn't going to be any closer than any other games against ranked teams.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't see how rain/wet conditions would not favor LSU. Geez, they practice in hurricanes and tropical storms. I do see the wind and the cold being a factor. Should be a fun game to watch for the first half. VFL, Go Big Orange, miracles do happen.

GO BIG ORANGE!

So very true!!!! Lol!

Yeah, I saw the weather this morning and changed my prediction in the official prediction score thread. I thought it would be closer than people thought, I really think its close now. Turnovers could play a huge factor.

The game will absolutely not be close.

Our rush defense is horrendous and that is what you do best. Guice will run for at least 150, maybe 200+. Our offense probably won't even score 10 points; look at our point totals lately (17 against UMass, zero against Georgia, 9 against South Carolina, 7 against Alabama which was a defensive score, and only 17 against a pitiful Mizzou defense, 7 of which was a defensive score).

The game will absolutely not be close.

Our rush defense is horrendous and that is what you do best. Guice will run for at least 150, maybe 200+. Our offense probably won't even score 10 points; look at our point totals lately (17 against UMass, zero against Georgia, 9 against South Carolina, 7 against Alabama which was a defensive score, and only 17 against a pitiful Mizzou defense, 7 of which was a defensive score).

We'll see. If LSU doesn't play 100% effort they can lose to anyone - Troy was not a fluke. LSU could be without a few additional starters with true freshmen as the replacements, rain, a little cold, interim head coach = more energy sometimes, etc.

Its certainly one I could see going wrong for LSU.

Last edited:
Would anyone please be kind enough to let me know if section ZZ12 row 3 is under cover? Or should we prepare for wet weather in those seats?

Would anyone please be kind enough to let me know if section ZZ12 row 3 is under cover? Or should we prepare for wet weather in those seats?

Check virtual neyland on gridscape for seating info. In this case, wet seats, good view.

Anything with double letters, (AA, NN, ZZ) is the top bowl. You will be getting all the rain and wind.

unless it's raining "Big Orange" TDs and raining LSU fumbles...it won't matter...and,

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It won't matter if it rains in hurricane proportions....,, the anorexically thin Oline,marginal QB play, butter-handed WRs, soft Dline, invisible lbs and poor tackling secondary aren't going to improve dramatically..... there's an ass whipping on the horizon

Reactions: 2 people
It won't matter if it rains in hurricane proportions....,, the anorexically thin Oline,marginal QB play, butter-handed WRs, soft Dline, invisible lbs and poor tackling secondary aren't going to improve dramatically..... there's an ass whipping on the horizon
Pretty much sums it up. Hoke can rearrange all the deck chairs he wants, still the same deck chairs.

VN Store

Back