Potential Staff for Gruden (Hypothetically)

preacherman4vols

Martin or Kendall Briles OC.
Graham recruiting coordinator. Rb coach
Sanders. Qb coach
Fair Db
Dale Jones lb
Kacy Rogers DC

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
Don't see Kacy Rogers

Tennessee floated his name to help him out and check a box for the coaching search.

Kacy Rogers is a NFL coach who has worked his way up to his last step to become a NFL head coach.

Tennessee was doing the VFL a solid by floating his name.

I like the rest of your list👍

Reactions: 5 people
Art Briles? That guy is toxic.

Kacy Rogers taking the Tennessee DC job would be a demotion. He's an NFL DC right now.

Reactions: 3 people
Has Tee shown any interest in coming to Tennessee? Could have done so years ago I thought and he blew us off. Doesn't he and his wife enjoy life out there at USC?

Has Tee shown any interest in coming to Tennessee? Could have done so years ago I thought and he blew us off. Doesn't he and his wife enjoy life out there at USC?

Don’t get the love for Tee. Underwhelming year out West this year and he would rather be there than here.

Kendal or Art Briles? I'd take either.

And Rogers isn't coming here as DC. Steele would though.

I think he means Kendal. No one wants to touch Art with a 10 ft pole.

Last edited:
Martin or Briles OC.
Graham recruiting coordinator. Rb coach
Sanders. Qb coach
Fair Db
Dale Jones lb
Kacy Rogers DC

What kind of preacher would support bringing on Briles? Baylor had over 50 alleged incidents of sexual assault by over 30 players.

Of course, preachers in Bama support that pedophile Roy Moore so....

If this was to happen it would really be great if he could bring Al Wilson into the program. Picture Gruden and Wilson showing up in a recruits living room.

Reactions: 2 people
If this was to happen it would really be great if he could bring Al Wilson into the program. Picture Gruden and Wilson showing up in a recruits living room.

Doesn't Al need to show up with a degree first? I thought he was missing that requirement.

What kind of preacher would support bringing on Briles? Baylor had over 50 alleged incidents of sexual assault by over 30 players.

Of course, preachers in Bama support that pedophile Roy Moore so....

Same preachers dog cussing Butch. :)

OC: Jim Bob Cooter
QB Coach: Peyton Manning
Offensive Line Coach: Mike Munchak
DC: Wade Philips
Defensive Line Coach: Jeremy Pruitt

Reactions: 1 person
Would Randy Sanders take a demotion to leave Florida State?

There's talk of FSU not bringing Sanders back next year. I'm sure Jimbo will make quite a few changes to his staff next year just to please his boss. Having a losing record will do that to you.

How could we keep Gillespie and bring back Graham?

Can either coach a different position?

tenor.gif

VN Store

Back