John Kelly statement on the next head coach

2.gif

Reactions: 3 people
I wonder what he meant by that? Did Butch tell him something, then he didn’t do it?
Ex: Maybe a fullback to help block, and never did? Makes you wonder doesn’t it? 🤔

Reactions: 1 person
EVEN AINGE saying several times the last day that Jones wasn’t honest many times in his pressers.

And for all the haters, Swain been saying this for about a year.......Jones was dishonest with his players from the beginning of their recruitment up and until they either left/transferred or are now on the team but grew to not be very happy with/respectful of Jones.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
In all seriousness this is the same story that has came from from every player that left Tennessee after getting fed & filled up with Butch's 💩

Jones is gone.
His integrity or lack of integrity is no longer important to me.
He will soon be a forgotten drip in the ocean of life.

In all seriousness this is the same story that has came from from every player that left Tennessee after getting fed & filled up with Butch's 💩

If true, then Currie is more incompetent than I thought. Currie should have fired him immediately! Surely that's not completely accurate. If so, we should be discussing Currie's replacement now.

But Hurd was crucified on this board when he stood up to the Liar

200.webp

Ya need to send Hurd and apology

But Hurd was crucified on this board when he stood up to the Liar

200.webp

Hurd was crucified on here for quitting on his teammates, who clearly couldn’t stand his ass. I don’t know anybody who thought Jones handled that situation well, he completely screwed it up, but come on. Hurd got roasted for his attitude and ultimate actions.

Reactions: 16 people
EVEN AINGE saying several times the last day that Jones wasn’t honest many times in his pressers.

And for all the haters, Swain been saying this for about a year.......Jones was dishonest with his players from the beginning of their recruitment up and until they either left/transferred or are now on the team but grew to not be very happy with/respectful of Jones.

All except for Jalen Hurd, right????
:crazy:

Hurd was crucified on here for quitting on his teammates, who clearly couldn’t stand his ass. I don’t know anybody who thought Jones handled that situation well, he completely screwed it up, but come on. Hurd got roasted for his attitude and ultimate actions.

But it was Jones lies that drove him to it. If Jones did not lie to him no of the other stuff would've happened.

Reactions: 2 people
But it was Jones lies that drove him to it. If Jones did not lie to him no of the other stuff would've happened.

Who hasn’t Jones lied to? Looks like no one.

Yet, which players quit on his teammates in the middle of the season, in the middle of a game?

Jones certainly handled Hurd poorly, helped create the monster. But it was ultimately Jalen Hurd’s poor actions that drew the ire of the fan base.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back