Recruits, stay committed

MZTERRY

To All of the recruits and families that visited Knoxville and fell in love with the University of Tennessee, stay committed. The atmosphere that you have enjoyed, the obnoxious fan base, the loud rowdy crowds will never change. Neyland will remain TENNESSEE STRONG.

Adversity can and will show up at any school your athlete chooses to attend. That's just a way of life. Right now you're being smoozed by every school to get you to choose them. If you heart lead you to Tennessee, then stay committed to Tennessee. My family went thru this exact same scenario of coaching transition in 2013 with Tennessee. We knew the possibility of the coach not remaining there before my son ever stepped foot on campus. The recruiting coaches were brutually honest with us when he came into my living room. The one thing that stood out to me then and still until this day is my son saying Tennessee showed him LOVE. That love was never about coach or just one person. That was the love of the surroundings that he would spend 5 years in.

So whatever school you may choose and no matter what's going on stay loyal. There's no place like Knoxville. I guarantee that.

#VFL #billmafia80

Last edited:
Reactions: 124 people
To All of the recruits and families that visited Knoxville and fell in love with the University of Tennessee, stay committed. The atmosphere that you have enjoyed, the obnoxious fan base, the loud rowdy crowds will never change. Neyland will remain TENNESSEE STRONG.

Adversity can and will show up at any school your athlete chooses to attend. That's just a way of life. Right now you're being smoozed by every school to get you to choose them. If you heart lead you to Tennessee, then stay committed to Tennessee. My family went thru this exact same scenario of coaching transition in 2013 with Tennessee. We knew the possibly of the coach not remaining there before my son ever stepped foot on campus. The recruiting coaches were brutually honest with us when he came into my living room. The one thing that stood out to me then and still until this day is my son saying Tennessee showed him LOVE. That love was never about coach or just one person. That was the love of the surroundings that he would spend 5 years in.

So whatever school you may choose and no matter what's going on stay loyal. There's no place like Knoxville. I guarantee that.

#VFL #billmafia80

MUCH appreciated thread/post from a Mom who KNOWS!

Thanks on behalf of VolNation MZTerry #mommatobillsmafia

Reactions: 7 people
Thought she was gone forever.

NOOOOO... i'm a creeper now... I just don't post, but today thought it was necessary.

Y'all KNOW what we went through. For the families, they're worried and up in the air. THey have other schools talking in their ear hating on UT. UT didn't change through the transition, and I'm certain after 125 years of existence, Tennessee won't change in another 125 years. We pass this love and obnoxiousness on to our generations. Naming our children Neyland, Knox, and many more things related to UTK.

Hopefully I'm the voice of reason to stay. There's no place like UTK.

Reactions: 33 people

Adversity can and will show up at any school your athlete chooses to attend. That's just a way of life. Right now you're being smoozed by every school to get you to choose them. If you heart lead you to Tennessee, then stay committed to Tennessee. My family went thru this exact same scenario of coaching transition in 2013 with Tennessee. We knew the possibly of the coach not remaining there before my son ever stepped foot on campus. The recruiting coaches were brutually honest with us when he came into my living room. The one thing that stood out to me then and still until this day is my son saying Tennessee showed him LOVE. That love was never about coach or just one person. That was the love of the surroundings that he would spend 5 years in.

#VFL #billmafia80

Dilly Dilly!!!

Reactions: 4 people

#VFL #billmafia80

Thanks! Good to have you back!!

Reactions: 3 people

#VFL #billmafia80

This should be stickied here and in the recruiting forum so all the recruits and parents of recruits can read this. Great post!

Reactions: 7 people

#VFL #billmafia80

Awesome !

Reactions: 1 person
Please keep this here. This is a great 👍 thread. Maybe the media will see this.

Like always, go beat the Tigers!
Go big orange 🍊!!!

Thanks for the vote of confidence MZTERRY.
Your son went through so much adversity with injuries during his time on the hill and always carried himself with the class, character, pride and heart that he was raised with.
I hope you, and he are doing well. Jason Croom, VFL. His mama, VFL.

Reactions: 4 people

Adversity can and will show up at any school your athlete chooses to attend. That's just a way of life. Right now you're being smoozed by every school to get you to choose them. If you heart lead you to Tennessee, then stay committed to Tennessee. My family went thru this exact same scenario of coaching transition in 2013 with Tennessee. We knew the possibility of the coach not remaining there before my son ever stepped foot on campus. The recruiting coaches were brutually honest with us when he came into my living room. The one thing that stood out to me then and still until this day is my son saying Tennessee showed him LOVE. That love was never about coach or just one person. That was the love of the surroundings that he would spend 5 years in.

#VFL #billmafia80

Always pulled for your son. Appreciate you both. Thanks for the kind words. Always VFL'S. GBO

HELLLLLLOOOOOO MZ TERRY, it is so good to hear from you. Don't creep. Your thoughts and insight is always appreciated and many times is one of the voices of reason and sanity on the crazy fan forum. Thanks for addressing recruiting from.a parents standpoint. That is something very few on here. An and I am.sure recruits and their families will read and respe t your thoughts.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back