Nathan Peterman to start for the Bills

goldvol

VolNation's Lesser Poobah
From NFL.com, Peterman to get his first start in the NFL against the chargers. For as much hate as he took from some of the fans on here, I am happy he is getting this opportunity! He has come a long way since his first start in the swamp.
I am sure everyone on here would like to see him succeed as well. :pilot:

Last edited:
Reactions: 31 people
1/4 with 12 interceptions and -186 yards rushing, was it? 😂

It's the second worst performance I can remember a TN qb ever having. The first was Eric ainge at lsu. In ainge's case at least he was on drugs. Not sure what peterman was in that day but it was bad.
Jokes aside...peterman and furgesson have proven they're good players. They just needed the right environment, supporting cast, and coaches around them. I don't think either had any of that around here

Reactions: 2 people
It’s amazing really. I can’t help but think of sitting in the Swamp watching him start for the first time.

Reactions: 5 people
He got absolutely smoked on here after his play at UT but now everyone wishes him the best? At least try to be consistent

Reactions: 6 people
He got absolutely smoked on here after his play at UT but now everyone wishes him the best? At least try to be consistent

Stating that he did suck is different from wanting him to suck. I don't think I roasted him on here but I don't think that's "inconsistent" either

Reactions: 7 people
Stating that he did suck is different from wanting him to suck. I don't think I roasted him on here but I don't think that's "inconsistent" either

If comments were limited to his play on the field that would be one thing. That's never the case on here though

Didn’t Peterman have a relative that posted here at one time, or am I thinking of someone else?

At one time we had on the roster:

Peterson
Ferguson
and Dobbs

Who is the Starter?.......Justin Worley :ermm::ermm:

Reactions: 7 people

Wasn't smoked by me. :hi: You're painting with an awfully broad brush.

I vaguely remember thinking "lamb to the slaughter" at the time.

VN Store

Back