LSU Attendance

Predict the Attendance at the LSU game

• Total voters

CladInOrange

UT is 4-6 and playing a top 25 LSU team, the fan base is a little rejuvenated due to Butch Jones firing. The weather Saturday looks to be a high of 64 with scattered rain showers. ESPN national audience.

What do you predict the attendance?

UT is 4-6 and playing a top 25 LSU team, the fan base is a little rejuvenated due to Butch Jones firing. The weather Saturday looks to be a high of 64 with scattered rain showers. ESPN national audience.

Over 100k

Reactions: 1 person
98,000 - 100,000. Should be almost sold out, it is LSU, at night, and we don't play them often.

And Butch is gone.

Reactions: 2 people
rain and 45 degrees night game....crowd will be low because of that...will get some bump because of ButchGone, but the weather will be a factor for any 4-6 team....

ut is 4-6 and playing a top 25 lsu team, the fan base is a little rejuvenated due to butch jones firing. The weather saturday looks to be a high of 64 with scattered rain showers. Espn national audience.

70% chance of rain Saturday night. I get the excitement, but I don't see 100,000 folks showing up in a chilly rain to watch a team that won't even go to a bowl.

What if, when they bring out the 1997 SEC Champions, Peyton takes the mic and introduces the next head coach of the Tennessee Volunteers....Coach Jon David Gruden!!!!!!!!

Except Tennessee isn't "any 4-6 team".

i live 4 1/2 hours away...and have had 4 season tickets for over 3 decades...so don't "any team" me. I have made that trip, and away game trips religiously during that period, but Butch fatigue is real...and 4-6 is real... I will be there, but there will be lots of folks that don't make the effort. they will announce big #s because of tickets sold, but it will be less than 95k in butts in seats.

VN Store

Back