Sean Payton

Do people pick names out of a hat only based on the sole reason that they have heard of them before??

I think they see a name on tv while they're downing frosty beverages, and think, heyyyyy they'd be a good coach for the Vols.

Now that I mention that, I think I figured out how we ended up with our last two or three hires.

If the saints don't make the playoffs this year, how can anyone seriously pass him up if he is fired?

If the saints don't make the playoffs this year, how can anyone seriously pass him up if he is fired?

Because some other nfl team who fired their coach will hire him, plus why would he leave the nfl.

People on here talk about coaches with baggage, we don't need a coach who put bounties on opposing teams players

Reactions: 1 person
His skeleton would probably call a better game than what we have.
giphy.gif

Sean Payton is no more ridiculous than Jon Gruden.

That isn't true. Gruden has been a potential candidate just like he is right now. Sean Payton is not one. I would say Payton is just as ridiculous as someone throwing Saban or a meters name out as possible candidates.

Reactions: 1 person
Assuming that New Orleans misses the playoffs again this year, he could be available.

No Payton is not available. He just signed a $45M contract extension and he's not going anywhere. This is why all NFL talk on this board should be banned. Ludicrous, same with Gruden.

Harbaugh came to mich after going to the superbowl. Why shouldn't UT go after someone in the big leagues? Big paycheck and change of scenery could be good for a lot of people NFL guys included

Harbaugh came to mich after going to the superbowl. Why shouldn't UT go after someone in the big leagues? Big paycheck and change of scenery could be good for a lot of people NFL guys included

Harbaugh went home after the Niners became so dysfunctional he elected to take a deal that is paying him $9M in Ann Arbor. Do you think that UT is going to pony up that kind of cash? :loco:

Harbaugh went home after the Niners became so dysfunctional he elected to take a deal that is paying him $9M in Ann Arbor. Do you think that UT is going to pony up that kind of cash? :loco:

Wonder if Michigan fans think they are getting their money's worth?

Need a no nonsense kind of guy. I’m hearing that the job is Dan Reeves, if it he wants it

VN Store

Back