Is there any score ...

Even if bama hangs 100 on us I feel like we will still be sitting here come Monday listening to Lyle Allen tell us how resilient we were on that one drive we had that actually crossed the 50.

Reactions: 3 people
58-0 should get Butch fired.

If we don’t score on UGA at home, no way do we score on Bama’s defense.

My feeling is if they were gonna fire him in season it would have been done after UGA with the open date.

Everyone expects a loss today so I am not convinced it happens this week.

Reactions: 1 person
to me this game shouldn't have any bearing on Butch being fired...should be a done deal already...Mr Currie's timeline on hiring/announcing new hire should be coming...hopefully, at least around the first or second week of November...not smart to screw with this incoming recruiting class...the new coach needs some time to try and keep some that are already decommits or thinking seriously about it...and

GO VOLS!

Speaking of scores, Missouri has now scored more points in 1 quarter than Tennessee has scored in the last 3 games combined. The remaining games are looking more and more grim every week.

The worst we've ever lost to them is 51-0 so I would say if it tops that.

For me, even win today would still not make me want him to be the coach for my beloved Vols next year.

In the last 4 games Tennessee has score a combined 52 points. Miss our who is 1-5 has scored 51 in two quarters. They are on track to score more points in this one game than Tennessee has scored all season.

Idk about a score that gets him fired but they should take his salary for the game and pay bamas band to play Rocky Top after the tide scores a couple touchdowns so we can remember what its like.

Realistically, no.

Theoretically, if we were to win it would be hard to fire him this week since we didn't fire him after the USC loss. we would be the first unranked team to beat Saban in like 5 years. It would be the first time we beat Bama in like a decade (ish). It would mean Butch has beaten every rival at least once.

It would also require a borderline miracle.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back