Dear Vol players

Orange defense

Blood runneth orange in my veins
We want you to know that we are 💯 % behind you today and the rest of the season. Please don’t think we are not, because we are. I want you all to know that when the fans boo at home, that we aren’t booing you. We are booing for what calls are being called on offense and defense, time management, and who should be on the field at certain times. My heart ❤️ goes out to all of you, and we see you Vol players. 😍

Reactions: 11 people
I love our players. What is happening on the field pisses me off. I have the luxury of getting sloshed or turning the channel. These young men literally bleed and give all for this team and our university.
This charade if a coach must be fired out of respect for them.
Let’s get them the leadership they deserve, to make their hard work mean something, and hopefully coach up some enough to start some in a rewarding career in nfl.

Reactions: 5 people
Dear Vol Players-
If you are reading this forum on the morning of playing the #1 team in the country, a bitter rival, on the road, you're already lost.

Reactions: 9 people
I love our players. What is happening on the field pisses me off. I have the luxury of getting sloshed or turning the channel. These young men literally bleed and give all for this team and our university.
This charade if a coach must be fired out of respect for them.
Let’s get them the leadership they deserve, to make their hard work mean something, and hopefully coach up some enough to start some in a rewarding career in nfl.
Sobe, I couldn't agree more! the sloshed part definitely helps the pain but then reality sets in. They deserve so much more. Butch has "stabilized" the program and upgraded the quality of players academically but at the same time made them mindless, heartless zombies all part of a system.

Behind the players yes! Always!
However the players let a Florida player behind them on a 63 yd pass with no time left. 2 players dropped passes that would have been TD’s during the game.
Also the player missed a pass last week from the 2yd line that would have won the game if caught.
I agree coaching has been bad no doubt. At some point though Leadership on this team has to step up and make plays! Go big orange 🍊!

Reactions: 1 person
I love the players. I want someone in here to train them and put them in the best position to succeed, on the field and off the field. I'll never root against our players.

Reactions: 1 person
Dear Vols players,

If you are reading this, you should be finishing homework, hitting the weight room or the running track, studying game film, going to class, getting some sleep, or spending time with your girlfriend. You know, having a life.

VN Store

Back