If we cover are we "Champions of the Spread"?

If we cover? If this isn't a smack in the face to what Jones has done I don't know what is.

Remember when we used to be competitive? Now we worry about covering the spread. Makes me sick

Jones on Monday: I thought our players were resilient. I told them not to worry about the scoreboard. I think we played a great game. Our players truly are the champions of the spread and I think we played Tennessee football.

Reactions: 1 person
“We’re a young football team”

“Most of our guys have never played in Tuscaloosa.”

"We got our first victory against the spread this season and I think that is a step in the right direction. As you all know, the spread is a tough opponent that brings it every week. It is a tough competitor and requires a lot of resiliency to play week in and week out."

Reactions: 2 people
Champions of putting their pads on.

Champions of sitting in chairs for pregame speech.

Champions of standing straight on the sideline.

Champions of suffering under a bunch of dumba$$ coaches that couldn't lead a damn peewee team.

Enough with the Champion sh/t. Let's just try to be winners.

Reactions: 2 people
1y0g42.jpg

I took a real risk and placed a wager that Tennessee does cover.... If they do I want Jones to stay coach, if we go to a bowl. if not then Tee Martin should be the next coach
IMO.

Jones has to go, tomorrow, no excuse for not covering unless he was in on the fix, everyone bet on bama and a 37 point spread, everyone. I did not know college football was in the tank. we lose by 38 there is no such thing as coincidence. Just did not happen legit. thank you volnation, see you next year.

VN Store

Back