Tim Tebow Motivational Speech to Tennessee against Alabama

Sad how far we have fallen. I have as much faith in Jones as I had in Dooley right now. Butch needs to quit worrying about which 3rd down song we play and focus on freaking blocking assignments.

Reactions: 5 people
Sad how far we have fallen. I have as much faith in Jones as I had in Dooley right now. Butch needs to quit worrying about which 3rd down song we play and focus on freaking blocking assignments.

But a lot of fans lapped that crap up.

Reactions: 2 people
Bless his heart..

tumblr_m8zkkmgWlM1reoo5oo1_500.gif

Reactions: 9 people
Jones gave the team plenty of courage reps in practice and they developed Heart Resiliency this week.

If the players would just execute better, this team could be 5-1. Tebow doesn't understand how close to the cusp of greatness Jones is as a coach. On;y 3 wins from a 4th consecutive bowl. WTH has Tebow done in is career to be doubting Jones?

Reactions: 3 people
Did they tho? Most I’ve seen on here didn’t really care for it.

Not just the 3rd down song, all of it:

Team ____
63 effort
Brick by Brick

Any other Butchism you can think of. Yes, a lot of fans lapped it up.

People were excited that Butch had more twitter followers than Saban.

Reactions: 3 people
He ain't wrong.

Yep. Butchisms don't mean much when the results aren't there. Tebow spoke truth. What he said is at the core of the game. Today we see who the competitors are on this team, the core that the next staff will identify and build around.

Say what you will about Tebow, but I'm so sick of hearing Butch ramble on with his butchisms, trying to make everyone think he's some sort of great football mind, that it was so refreshing to hear some real truth about this team and program even if it did come from a gator.

Reactions: 4 people
Not just the 3rd down song, all of it:

Team ____
63 effort
Brick by Brick

Any other Butchism you can think of. Yes, a lot of fans lapped it up.

People were excited that Butch had more twitter followers than Saban.

The fanbase, myself included, has done everything it possibly can to support this program and Butch Jones for as long as he’s been here. You’re right, we’ve lapped it all up and embraced it.....everything.....until now, when we just no longer can.

We just lost to a bad Florida team. We just lost 41-0 at home to Georgia. We just lost at home to an average at best SCar team. We’ve been out score 56-9 in our last two SEC games. And now we’re a freaking laughingstock under Jones as a 36 point underdog to Alabama. None of those things are on the fanbase.

Reactions: 11 people

Too late for Butch. He doesn’t need to worry about anything other than which moving company to work with and in what type of installments he wants his buyout paid. We’re well beyond him needing to concern himself with blocking assignments....he has no idea.

VN Store

Back