Butch Pre-Game Speech...

TAF

Oh Yeah...I mean it!
add your guess as to what Butch will say...

butch-jones-dancing.png

"Do you individuals know what I see when I look out over all of you??

$9.2 MILLION! NINE-POINT-TWO...THAT is what MY resiliency and reality is at this point...

NOW...go out there...and DON'T get KILLED!"

Reactions: 5 people
It's been an honor to share the field with you gentlemen and I wish you luck going forward. Now go out there and give all you have in my last game as your coach and best of luck to you all in the future!

Reactions: 8 people
If y'all need me I'll be at the concession stand and then popping a power nap in the bus.

Ok guys all we have to do is lose by 30 or less and I can spin this into a positive.

Reactions: 2 people
Butch: "All right boys its the 3rd Saturday in October and you know what that means. Now get out there and get me my buyout cash". :thud:

Reactions: 5 people
Remember guys we aren't playing against Bama we are playing against the spread. Poppa Butch wants a new set of golf clubs.

Thanks boys it’s been swell.
The bricks are here now but after this shalacking today I have finally negotiated my....

Attachments

• F9F3FA4E-7251-4F28-9FCB-C85A3DD0BFC7.jpg
    F9F3FA4E-7251-4F28-9FCB-C85A3DD0BFC7.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: 4 people
Ok guys...we got plenty of bricks...lets put some concrete in and get a firm foundation. Jon Gruden would be some excellent concrete

Ask not what you can do for your team but what you can do for my BUYOUT!

This is the moment where all those months of hard work on Leadership Reps will pay off in Spades!

We are gonna wear out their offense today. By the 4th quarter, they will be too tired to be effective.

Okay guys, if any of you forgot to pack your jock straps, don't worry about it because they were going to get knocked off anyway.

Reactions: 1 person
Let's get out there and play 15 minutes of complementary football. We need to show some resiliency and the will to win. Remember that you come where you came from, and each of you has a five star heart. You've already won the biggest championship, and that is the championship of life. No one can ever take that championship away from you. Now, YOU GOT MY BACK? Ehhh never mind, let's go get stomped. Oh yeah, don't forget I have a lot of money riding on this game...

“Ya’ll need to remember your assignments!”

“Run up the middle for 2-3 yds, screen pass, take a sack, punt the football.”

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back