We Finna WHIP DEY AZZ!!

After we beat them with ease, this thread will become a Folk Hero. Kids will start dressing up like a thread and all will know that it's this thread they are going as for Halloween.

Go Vols!

Beat the gumps.

Reactions: 3 people
U finna get yo azz laughed off da board

On any given Saturday anything can happen. See Syracuse and Clemson (even though that was actually Friday the 13th). The 3rd Saturday in October is and always will be special. I'll watch the whole game and maybe, just maybe the players will pull one out. If they don't at least they will see one thread on this whole board that is actually in support of them.

Reactions: 2 people
On any given Saturday anything can happen. See Syracuse and Clemson (even though that was actually Friday the 13th). The 3rd Saturday in October is and always will be special. I'll watch the whole game and maybe, just maybe the players will pull one out. If they don't at least they will see one thread on this whole board that is actually in support of them.

Be drunk by 3:35 PM on Saturday and it won't matter 'til Monday.

After we beat them with ease, this thread will become a Folk Hero. Kids will start dressing up like a thread and all will know that it's this thread they are going as for Halloween.

Go Vols!

Beat the gumps.

That’s the spirit. I’ve been telling everyone that this will all be a movie one day. Tennessee wins this game, Butch gets a fire and turns his career around, and builds a dynasty rising from the ashes. A coach given up on by everyone, and this game changes it all!😜😜😜

That’s the spirit. I’ve been telling everyone that this will all be a movie one day. Tennessee wins this game, Butch gets a fire and turns his career around, and builds a dynasty rising from the ashes. A coach given up on by everyone, and this game changes it all!😜😜😜
I hope I see a win!
Let’s whip some a&&&&&&!!!😍

Stfu Joe

Be drunk by 3:35 PM on Saturday and it won't matter 'til Monday.
Hope you meant Ranger a*****

Will be well into it before then because of the Preds game.

#YIPPEEE. May the good Lord above have mercy on our souls!

This message brought to you by a half gallon of Tito’s, a gallon of Canada Dry Soda and 10 limes!

"Any given Saturday" ..except Vols winning today. Their is literally ZERO chance. NONE. Its preposterous to even consider.

Yes sir! Butchs plan comes to light today fellas!
His smart brain has produced the best plan ever in the history of the earth and people!
Look like a damned ole noncoaching sorry ass coach all season then today. Whip dey azz!!

They'll play loose and not hold anything back. Maybe they play as scrappy as they did in 2015. College ball is crazy. You never know.

VN Store

Back