Good luck Tomorrow Vols.

Lonnie Utah

impossible-is-nothing-adidas-2.jpg

Reactions: 5 people
All I can say is I see a whippin worse than the Dogs gave to us a few weeks ago! Wake me up when this nightmare is over!
:eek:

I say if we keep the game respectable the team should be taken out for a steak dinner. Be a good effort for where we're at ATM

.....but im hoping for victory

I know the odds, I have seen our film..I am still going out dressed in my VOL colors tomorrow.

GO VOLS!!!

Reactions: 5 people
Tennessee did not travel to Alabama to get their asses beat. Nigel, Ty, Rashaan, Kahlil...They'll have the team ready to battle. TSIO..nothing better.

Reactions: 1 person
I am guessing this will get ugly. All signs point to that. But as long as our young men are willling to put on the orange and go up against the gumps I'll be there cheering them on.

I watched every painful second of the UGA game. I'll do the same for this one. It's the TSIO. Let's go play the game and let the chips fall where they may.

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
I'm not writing off the players. They have the talent to overcome all obstacles and beat the gumps.

Go win Vols!

I've been wearing Orange all week. I don't hide because it's bama.
Screw em.

GBO

24-21 VOLS

Reactions: 2 people
Negas, naysayers, realists -- whatever you wish to be seen as. Fight the urge to post your tired little barbs in this thread and let the sun shine through. There are plenty of other threads covered in black clouds where you can find comfort.

VN Store

Back