10 reasons wgwtfa in Tuskerloser

DD4ME

Zoo Keeper
Dem red tides is all airogent and cocky and ain't awears the kinds of furry dis Vols team fiddin to unleesh

Butch Jones been tucking 5 years of trickeration and awesum in his pocket for this vury game. He gon unleash a tidedull wave of unseen plays dat will blow der damn small elephant mines.

John Kelly is an angry man and the best damn back in all of football and he gonna run over and through and right into the endzone wins ever he wants

Jared Geranimo is a damn wepon ans he can thro it a damn mile and he gonna thros it ins the enzone whens ever Kelly aint runnin it in. Ands he got fast legs to case they try somefin

Kongo and Tittle is a 2 man recking crew ans they gonna eat that elephant qbs hiney one sack full at a time

Calerway is eleet. Periud.

Shimagluh has gots a rockut fer a leg and wull kick any game winer wes need from our own goline

We owe them from wins dey won dat time our guy kicked it into their guys big ol fat chest. He had boobies biggeer than my head and was an abomilation but all them tides is a abomilation

I can feel it in my leg bone. My bone always tingles before a win

Saban a dang midget wrassler that bout to loose his tittle belt to dees vols

Last edited:
I can’t tell if the op is trying to be comical or serious.although im kinda leaning towards a bama fan trying to troll and is really that bad at grammar and spelling

Reactions: 1 person
Dem red tides is all airogent and cocky and ain't awears the kinds of furry dis Vols team fiddin to unleesh

Butch Jones been tucking 5 years of trickeration and awesum in his pocket for this vury game. He gon unleash a tidedull wave of unseen plays dat will blow der damn small elephant mines.

John Kelly is an angry man and the best damn back in all of football and he gonna run over and through and right into the endzone wins ever he wants

Jared Geranimo is a damn wepon ans he can thro it a damn mile and he gonna thros it ins the enzone whens ever Kelly aint runnin it in. Ands he got fast legs to case they try somefin

Kongo and Tittle is a 2 man recking crew ans they gonna eat that elephant qbs hiney one sack full at a time

Shimagluh has gots a rockut fer a leg and wull kick any game winer wes need from our own goline

We owe them from wins dey won dat time our guy kicked it into their guys big ol fat chest. He had boobies biggeer than my head and was an abomilation but all them tides is a abomilation

After reading dat,

Attachments

• Nick.jpg
    Nick.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 392
Reactions: 5 people

Stop

OP is a typical tard. If anyone thinks divine intervention is happening tomorrow, here's a news flash. This ain't Highway to Heaven and Michael Landon isn't gonna mysteriously appear in the stadium and miracle our ass to a win. Stop with the idiocy.

I have a feeling we are going to score some points (I will be back if we are goose egged) but for real. JG best drive of the game was the final drive of the game. Offense has a little momentum coming out of last week. Alabama struggles against a dual threat. See Kellen Mond. JG is in the same convo. Offense stays on the field, defense gets a rest, we get 3-4 big breaks. You never know. I believe, why not?

Reactions: 1 person
I have a feeling we are going to score some points (I will be back if we are goose egged) but for real. JG best drive of the game was the final drive of the game. Offense has a little momentum coming out of last week. Alabama struggles against a dual threat. See Kellen Mond. JG is in the same convo. Offense stays on the field, defense gets a rest, we get 3-4 big breaks. You never know. I believe, why not?

Dude, stop. It's gonna be bukkake. Guess what team will be the recipient. Clue: they won't be wearing red.

If your bone is tingling.....you might want to see a Dr.:crazy:

VN Store

Back