We're On the Front Page of College Football on ESPN

Reactions: 5 people
Eye discipline! You need eye discipline...oh wait, you read the article.

But the APR! Look at the APR!😂

I wouldnt be surprised if we hired a transgender professor as the next head coach. Every year it seems we are less and less focused on winning.

Reactions: 14 people
I wouldnt be surprised if we hired a transgender professor as the next head coach. Every year it seems we are less and less focused on winning.

Agreed.

John Currie's motto on his twitter is "Will it Help Us Win?". He needs to realize that keeping Butch Jones around is not helping us win.

Maybe he'll wake up after the Bama game. We'll know Sunday morning.

I’m sincerely hoping Currie is just keeping quiet, and working behind the scenes to get the best he can. I hope.

Reactions: 2 people
Guys. Butch will be gone this Sunday. If it was in Knoxville he would have been gone last week. Trust me.

We can cry "micro aggression!" every time another team scores a touchdown against us.

Reactions: 3 people
Take this for what it's worth (which may be nothing) - I heard through a friend that Butch Jones' contract contains a clause that states his buyout is substantially decreased if he does not qualify for a ball game. If this is true, it may explain why he has not yet been fired.

I just hope Kelley survives the game healthy. We need a strong running back rotation this game.

Guys. Butch will be gone this Sunday. If it was in Knoxville he would have been gone last week. Trust me.

He's coaching through the kentucky game at least. It's already been stated. There are some threads on this site about it.

Hell, even Hyams has reported on it... how are you this far behind???

:):p

Take this for what it's worth (which may be nothing) - I heard through a friend that Butch Jones' contract contains a clause that states his buyout is substantially decreased if he does not qualify for a ball game. If this is true, it may explain why he has not yet been fired.
It would not surprise me at all if Butch is retained through the rest of the regular season, regardless of the W/L record.

Your friend's info isn't worth anything. There are no reductions in the buyout for poor on-field performance. His contract is available online...you can read it for yourself (it's not very complicated as far as legal documents go).

VN Store

Back