Why not Jim Chaney?

rockydoc

Already undefeated as Tennessee coach. He would bring Pittman who would do something about out soft OL. The last fat head coach at UT won a national championship.:)

Already undefeated as Tennessee coach. He would bring Pittman who would do something about out soft OL. The last fat head coach at UT won a national championship.:)

What makes you think Pittman would automatically jump with him?

Chaney seems to put a really good offense together and he is amazing with QB's, but has he ever really been a head coach (not interim)? Can he coordinate a whole program? Is he much of a recruiter? Seems like that wasn't his strong suit, if I remember correctly.

This must be the Mickey Lolich effect.

As Mickey said, "All the fat guys watch me and say to their wives, 'See theres a fat guy doing ok, bring me another beer.'"

Reactions: 1 person
:eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:...that's too funny...thanks VolBrethern...guess it's time to do something positive now that I'm primed...:)...:gone:

GO VOLS!

1 word, 3 letters: O-L-D

Plus, season ticket sales would plummet and they might as well tarp the whole upper deck at Neyland next season if someone like Chaney is hired as HC.

VN Store

Back