Hyams: Butch will coach against Kentucky

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Responding to being asked about Albert Haynesworth’s tweet.

“I think that John Currie has not made a decision yet, so I think it’s premature.”

“If I’m told correctly then Butch Jones coaches against Kentucky, and if he beats Kentucky, he is going to coach another week. And he may coach the rest of he year if that occurs. I don’t believe the Haslems and John Currie and whoever else is in the decision-making process has made a decision right now.”

Hyams

Reactions: 9 people
So Currie is ok with the current class falling apart and fans not showing up? And what about all of the cupcakes made at Food Lion saying to fire Jones? Its serious when cupcakes come into the picture.

Reactions: 30 people
like I said in another thread. Hyams is completely full of sh!t and says nothing that the UTAD doesn't want him to say. We can go 3-9 and he'll say "they're going to see what he can do to turn it around next season"

Reactions: 11 people
If true, no bowl game. Which means lack of development time ect ect. Which means Currie doesn't give a crap

Reactions: 6 people
I am very concerned about Currie and his abilities. I have seen nothing from him that gives me hope. Does he think firing a tennis coach.gives him credibility?

Reactions: 7 people
I have more faith in Currie than Hyams. Hyams was singing the praises of Jones just a few years ago. How did that work out?

Reactions: 4 people
CBJ upon hearing this news:

coach-butch-jones-chest-bump-o.gif

The problem for him...if our offense continues to be as bad as it had been...we won't beat KY.

Reactions: 2 people
If true, no bowl game. Which means lack of development time ect ect. Which means Currie doesn't give a crap

Yeah, all that bowl practice has made a huge difference! :thud:

Another one of the most over-rated things in college football...bowl practices.

Reactions: 13 people
If we didn't fire him after USC, we won't fire him for losing to the number one team in the nation.

Reactions: 3 people
Me too.
Him, and Adams and Kesling and the whole old guard.
They all reek of mediocrity.
They need to retire.

How do you know they like mediocrity. TheY dont have anymore say about what goes on at Tennessee than you or me. I think people are going to realize the AD isnt going to fure Butch because some fans want him fired right now. It doesnt work that way. If he isnt fired after this week like some have said then I believe he will have lose more games to get fired. I know a lot of people will not be happy with that and will talk vas about the AD but get over it

Reactions: 7 people
How do you know they like mediocrity. TheY dont have anymore say about what goes on at Tennessee than you or me. I think people are going to realize the AD isnt going to fure Butch because some fans want him fired right now. It doesnt work that way. If he isnt fired after this week like some have said then I believe he will have lose more games to get fired. I know a lot of people will not be happy with that and will talk vas about the AD but get over it

I want him gone but I agree with this viewpoint

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back