TOS reporting shoulder injury to QD

Brice tweeted about it as well. Said he's been dealing with it for a while

If he has been dealing with it for a while, longer than a month, and it is his throwing shoulder then that, yet again, speaks volumes about Butch Jones.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
Didn't he have shoulder problem in high school? I seem to remember he missed a year of ball from an injury and therefore his recruitment from schools went down.

Reactions: 1 person
“Multiple people, including in the @Vol_Football program, tell me Dormady has a shoulder injury that will require surgery. Battling a while”

“This is why Dormady missed practice; not bc he “quit” or “left” the team.”

-Brice.

Interesting.

Reactions: 3 people
What you're saying is, Butch didn't start JG because he was trying to save his job or the season, it's only because QD was injured. K

301242.gif

Reactions: 8 people
So, that is why Butch made the remark about Will is a snap away from being the #2. That might explain why he has thrown so many picks. That might explain why he didn’t want to run. That might explain that he struggled against Georgia. Just saying.

Reactions: 14 people
Who knows what to think anymore. Was qd's injury the real reason jg started? Why the mystery and intrique during the bye week, why not spend the entire two weeks getting JG ready? Is this another "I'm quitting" cover-up, or disciplinary cover up...? Thats unlikely with dormady, but heard rumors that tactic is utilized by butch more than we know. Why is brice reporting this, why is it not official yet? What is going on?

How long was he injured, and why...WHY did we stick with him as starter when jg represents upside and future potential much more so than qd....especially since on field results were fairly even.

Its just been weird and mystifying season. The timing is strange for this to be put out there now. He wasnt on Butchs pc injury updates on monday, and its just kind of leaking out now, right before bama. He can absolve himself of being an option or fallback if jg struggles or is injured. After losing his job, being upset with butch, and possibly with an injured shoulder, you definitely dont want to be thrown to the wolves against bama.

I feel sorry for qd and jg....But Jg is probably in for a world of hurt Saturday.

What are the chances we see McBride, whether due to injury, or massive breakdown in play by JG?

Reactions: 1 person
So, that is why Butch made the remark about Will is a snap away from being the #2. That might explain why he has thrown so many picks. That might explain why he didn’t want to run. That might explain that he struggled against Georgia. Just saying.

I don’t mean this to be rude, but I don’t understand why so many people struggled with that comment.

He’s the #3...... if the #1 or #2 go down, #3 becomes the #2.

That’s literally all he meant.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 people
I don’t mean this to be rude, but I don’t understand why so many people struggled with that comment.

He’s the #3, if the #1 or #2 go down, #3 becomes the #2.

That’s literally all he meant.
I see what you are saying, but I guess I was thinking that no quarterback was hurt at this time, and I thought he was trying to say that McBride was doing a great job in practice in which he didn’t. That was really my thinking, and that he was a snap away from playing.

That might explain Butch Jones.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back