John Kelly slam dunk...

LeBleu

I just got done watching john kelly's runs on youtube, and He's stiff arming about 2 guys every other play so far all year . lol It looks like he's slam dunking their heads into the turf. He is such a beast! I never noticed how frequent he does it.

Reactions: 2 people
Imagine if there was an actual O-Line in front of him...

Instead of the less than Comminity College group that is...

Imagine if there was an actual O-Line in front of him...

Instead of the less than Comminity College group that is...

Or imagine a coach that wasn't afraid to run it on 3rd & 1. Or 1st & Goal from the 3. I feel bad for J.K. - he could've easily won the Florida or SC game for us if Butch had any game management skills.

Or imagine a coach that wasn't afraid to run it on 3rd & 1. Or 1st & Goal from the 3. I feel bad for J.K. - he could've easily won the Florida or SC game for us if Butch had any game management skills.

He dropped a wide open pass in the end zone that would have beaten UF.

Let’s see what he does tomorrow. I’m guessing Alabama will load up to stop him and once that’s accomplished, we’re toast.

Easy now. It was an attempt at a bit of humor, based on the thread title, in this sea of misery that is our 2017 football season. It was a failed attempt apparently.

Sorry, Iv'e been get slaughtered anytime I say anything lately. Guess we're all kinda wound up over the season. my bad.

def is a workhorse and underrated. watching the south Carolina game he just slam dunked the defenders head into ground. It was pretty awesome to rewind and watch again... and again... and again...... until the loss occurred

VN Store

Back