No Nick Saban you slow down, really?

Lol.

Bama fans, coaches, and players....along with everyone else in the SEC would love for CBJ to stay. Deep down they know there is a sleeping giant in Knoxville being held back by nothing but past fumblings of an incompetent administration.

Reactions: 10 people
Two plays from 5-1. Two plays from 1-5. All depends on how you see it. Come Saturday the score will reflect the problems with this coaching staff. Saban also spoke highly of Dooley.

Reactions: 7 people
There ought to be a "coach rating system" that works on the premise that the nicer Nick Saban talks about a coach, the lower that coach's rating should be.

I haven't seen Saban praise a Tennessee coach this much since he was talking about Dooley back in '11 and '12.

Reactions: 5 people
He needs to worry about his team and not TN Fans. I'm sure he would love Butch to remain HC.
What is he really worried about?? I’m thinking he wants him there for 2018, because he knows we are losing recruits, and maybe he can get them.

Nick said similar things about Dooley, Miles, Chizik, Richt, etc. He's never going to say that another coach needs to be fired.

Reactions: 6 people
Two plays from 5-1. Two plays from 1-5. All depends on how you see it. Come Saturday the score will reflect the problems with this coaching staff. Saban also spoke highly of Dooley.

We need a coach that Saban doesn't like.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
giphy.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Probably gonna be hard to do if he's never heard of him

hahaha highly underrated post

"Yeah you know Saturday...Oh it's Satterfield? You know he's a really good coach and had a lot of success at Arkansas State. Huh? My bad, Appalachian State. Hey didn't we beat them pretty bad once? Yeah he was a good coach then too. Tough breaks in that game."

This crap reminds me of the coaches that trashed us when we fired Wade the Fade from basketball

VN Store

Back