Anyone betting on the new coach's identity

The line on green has moved, started at +2000, was +1800 last night, and now it's down to +1200. Soon....

Freak, you should do a "Pic the Coach" contest like the Pic the score contest!!

Tiebreaker could be pic the OC too!!

Reactions: 1 person
It might be a more solid bet to wager on the percentage increase of cardiac/stroke episodes admitted to local hospitals the 24 hours following the AD's decision.

This is one of those super-fun cases where everyone's coaching choice is the right one, reality be damned, and no one else has a stinking clue what they're talking about. Combine that with the decline of acceptable discourse following the previous election cycle and you've got a behavioral psychologist's research Nirvana up in here.

Reactions: 2 people
Sorry guys, but it's prolly gonna be Butch Jones for next year.

wedding-crashers-wtf.gif

Reactions: 3 people
If I were the ad I'd pursue in this order...Jon gruden, James franklin, Gary Patterson, and Justin fuente. Of those you'd offer 6 million and make hem tell you no. I'd say that order also reflects the longest odds to the shortest. Point blank...you'd get Justin fuente. The others are all long shots

It is gonna be me! Yep! I can screw it up also and I will do it for $300K a year since we apparently in a money bind.

It might be a more solid bet to wager on the percentage increase of cardiac/stroke episodes admitted to local hospitals the 24 hours following the AD's decision.

This is one of those super-fun cases where everyone's coaching choice is the right one, reality be damned, and no one else has a stinking clue what they're talking about. Combine that with the decline of acceptable discourse following the previous election cycle and you've got a behavioral psychologist's research Nirvana up in here.
It's going to be fun to watch the Gruden trolls disappear for a year or so and not so fun watching the ERs fill up with the Grudenites undergoing cardiac arrest when they realize how badly they bought into the BS.

Interesting odds. Scroll down to get them. Kiffin should be more than +10000 and Peyton less.

NCAAFB Futures

Peyton shouldn't even be on there..There's is less than 0% he is our next Coach. Hope to god nobody puts money on Peyton, Tee, Petrino, JBC, either Kelly ,Kiffin or Fleck. Best bets on there would be Brohm and Gruden. Don't see any chance that anyone outside of Brohm or Gruden ends up as our next HC.

If the media isn't following your pressers the writing is on the wall. He's done

I just don't think UT will pony up the money. I get no indication that anything has changed within administration unless they've just learned to keep their mouth shut.

It's going to be fun to watch the Gruden trolls disappear for a year or so and not so fun watching the ERs fill up with the Grudenites undergoing cardiac arrest when they realize how badly they bought into the BS.

Then he's more in play than you know. Not saying he accepts the job but he is more likely than the majority of coach's on that list. Brohm would be who I would put my money on. Possibly Gruden just for the simple fact of how much it pays out if he does. He was extremely close in 2012 and very much a possibility now. But if not I'm quite sure nobody will be going into cardiac arrest or going ghost. Getting Butch out is the most important thing. Currie will make the right hire I have confidence in that atleast until he gives a reason not to be.But so far he's been on point with everything he's done and with every decision he's made. Replacing Butch is just even more of a reason to have trust in him. Way different times than what we had under Hamilton and Hart.

I hope so...I just bought a ton of stock in mattresses and Tuck's medicated pads. :dance2:

That is forward thinking. You may be rich. You got your' tip here. Remember me. OK? I swear I've got a feeling the admin is gonna let that buy-out come down before pulling the trigger. Sure is quiet except for rampant speculation.

VN Store

Back