The drought

cwbytruckers

Let's have a guess of when Tennessee gets their next touchdown. Has to be offensive. Special teams or defensive only counts on the scoreboard. When will this offensive unit finally get into the end zone? I'm going to say 2nd quarter on a deep ball against Bama.

Droubt?
Is that a composite of drought and doubt?
If so, it adequately describes our offense.
Congratulations on coining a new phrase.

Reactions: 4 people
1st quarter against Bama. Guarantano with the QB sneak. (Wait, he hasn't taken a snap from under center.) So, no, the drought continues. 😥

Let's have a guess of when Tennessee gets their next touchdown. Has to be offensive. Special teams or defensive only counts on the scoreboard. When will this offensive unit finally get into the end zone? I'm going to say 2nd quarter on a deep ball against Bama.

Lol, Butch Jones refuses to let our QB’s throw the ball down the field.

Next offensive TD will be at Kentucky IMO

Reactions: 1 person
as soon as our QB's can throw down field and our WR's learn to get separation...

with that I will say under the next head coach

Lol, Butch Jones refuses to let our QB’s throw the ball down the field.

Next offensive TD will be at Kentucky IMO

Yeah cause something bad might happen, like we might Lose!?! :blink::blink:

And whatever you do NEVER throw to the TE, Easy First Downs are for Wimps! :ermm::ermm:

Last edited:
Yeah cause something bad might happen, like we might Lose!?! :blink::blink:

And whatever you do NEVER throw to the TE, Easy First Downs are for Wimps! :ermm::ermm:

And what ever happened to all these multiple TE formations we were supposed to see? It's Butchs offense or nothing. That is why I think he needs to go. Adaption is part of growing and learning. He doesn't understand this in any way. Clueless as they come.

In garbage time vs Alabama when we are already down 40 points and they have their walk ons playing.

Hahahahahahahaha!
Whew! I needed that. Tn will be lucky to score a point of any sort against bama.

VN Store

Back