Gaulden

Typically you would get annihilated for starting a thread with just a player’s name.

Lucky for you... everyone is already dead inside anyways

Reactions: 33 people
Let’s put Evan Berry at middle linebacker, and leave him there. What do you say Butch?

Typically you would get annihilated for starting a thread with just a player’s name.

Lucky for you... everyone is already dead inside anyways

I just wanted to talk positive things about our team.
Too many negative vibes around these parts of late.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
Let’s put Evan Berry at middle linebacker, and leave him there. What do you say Butch?

“I think Evan Berry is a terrific individual who plays with resiliency and passion. He’s worked very hard towards getting better every day and we’re gonna need him and several other individuals to step up this week.”

That’s as close to an answer as you’re going to get.

Reactions: 4 people
Quarte Sapp has also been all over the field the last few games. We have the pieces for a great defense. Especially when DK comes back next year.

Reactions: 1 person

Evan?...he's been hurt and he's a DB/RETURNER...Elliot is the LB...:)

PS. by the way, on that subject...think Evan should just redshirt...don't put him on the field...no way...:crazy:

GO VOLS!

Quarte Sapp has also been all over the field the last few games. We have the pieces for a great defense. Especially when DK comes back next year.

Its sad we are still waiting on DKjr. Pitiful actually.

I've noticed, from watching on butch jones shows and twitter and post game interviews that quarte sapp is a highly intelligent young man. Loved when he called out rucker, rucker is pompous and quarte is likely smarter. Loved the bathtub thing during recruitment and his explanation. I wish they had taken the time (and hope they do) to groom him to call defensive alignments. It's apparent they wont let Bituli who i believe is OUR prototypical MLB. Unfortunately he's currently in the purgatory of SAM linebacker, basically riding pine in a defense that prefers nickel packages. Shoop has said any of the linebackers(even a safety) can call alignments. Train them all. If One good thing can be said about butch its that he prefers intelligent players. Ive noticed and enjoyed that trend. Now if he can just trust them to utilize that intelligence.

Jumper will still be here next year. Hopefully a new coach will correct the situation that has screwed players like byrd, bituli and others from the playing time they deserve.

Anyway it will be pure insanity if Bituli is not on the field for bama. Their rushing attack almost demands it. Although the bitter side of me will enjoy the schadenfreude of watching jumper get mauled.

VN Store

Back