People on here should get over...

Vato

GBO
People should get over the hate for Fulmer, Kiffin, and Dooley. Focus the hate where it belongs...on our current coach😀😀😀

Reactions: 5 people
People should get over the hate for Fulmer, Kiffin, and Dooley. Focus the hate where it belongs...on our current coach😀😀😀

Nope. Don't hate Butch. He seems to be a good man who tried hard, but is just out of his depth in this job.

Reactions: 37 people
Fulmer was a great coach. I loved the 90’s. Couldn’t wait for Saturday to get here. That my friend was excitement all week long, no matter what I was doing.

Reactions: 12 people
0f71c705411ee6338794bb11c2afa1b5.640x360.jpg
2Q==

Reactions: 9 people
I’m watching the Memphis Grizzlies postgame report now and someone was right behind our announcers holding up a “Fire Butch Jones” sign lol.

Reactions: 5 people

Why would you hate someone who has given his all and done the best he can do? It’s not his fault he was hired into a position way above his capabilities. Heck you throw a few million my way and I will take the head coaching job.

Honestly your hatred should be focused on that garden gnome Mike Hamilton who ruined every UT athletic program. On top of that he walked away with a golden parachute.

Reactions: 20 people

I have zero hate for Butch in fact I appreciate what he's done for the program to this point, it's just that he's not the one that can take us where we want to go. But hey there is 0 shame in that, there are hundreds of football coaches out there and very few are on the level of what we expect (see current search conversations).

Reactions: 13 people
I have zero hate for Butch in fact I appreciate what he's done for the program to this point, it's just that he's not the one that can take us where we want to go. But hey there is 0 shame in that, there are hundreds of football coaches out there and very few are on the level of what we expect (see current search conversations).

My congratulations to you sir on a logical post. We don't see too many of those anymore. The idea of hating someone because they have not met coaching expectations is beyond my comprehension. I would understand the emotion if it were someone like Paterno. Those types of transgressions give real to harbor ill feelings.

Reactions: 8 people

VN Store

Back