Who gets your wager...

Who you putting your money on?

• Total voters

EdEcEko77

Elite ★★★★★ Poster
Trolling aside, unrealistic/realistic opinions aside, blah blah blah....

You've cashed in your retirement fund, gone to vegas, and have to place a wager on who will be our head coach in 2018.

I wouldn't bet on this with your money. Too many coaches out there that I've never heard of on the list. Just sayin'. I'm talkin' about the admin's list and not yours OP.

Last edited:
To not have Les Miles in that list is moronic.

And the fact you include Gruden makes it even more so.

Reactions: 4 people
A Dooley type hire, mid major, losing record as a HC, making $1M currently. After the first 12 candidates turn down the job.

Book it!

Reactions: 3 people
It is time. The One True Gruden will lead us out of Shadow and defeat He That Shall Not Be Named.

Join us in the sacred Gruden thread.

Reactions: 2 people
Don't know if Chip Kelly is really an option but that is the person I chose. UT will probably hire some up and comer though.

Reactions: 1 person
Out of the talent pool the UT athletic department would actually hire, I'm hoping for Bobby Petrino, but Mike Jinks is more likely.

Trolling aside, unrealistic/realistic opinions aside, blah blah blah....

You've cashed in your retirement fund, gone to vegas, and have to place a wager on who will be our head coach in 2018.

A dumb person, thats who.

Out of the talent pool the UT athletic department would actually hire, I'm hoping for Bobby Petrino, but Mike Jinks is more likely.

This administration don't give a dang about getting where the fans want to be. This administration does not deserve this passionate fan base.

Reactions: 1 person
Obviously the field makes the most sense. I’m not sure who all will be pursued or interested.

I think Mullen is Curries man

Why would Mullen leave Miss State for Tennessee. He's already making more than Jones and expectations are much lower there. I'd be good with him coming here, just don't see why he would.

VN Store

Back