Did you know...

Memphis and UCF are in the Top 25. We aren't.

How could we let this happen?

This hurts my head and my heart......how in the FN H**L could Butch take us so far down? I really thought he was the one to get us over the hump. I'm eating a Crow Omelet for breakfast daily. :no:

Reactions: 7 people
Memphis
UCF
TN

Brain Teaser:
Which of the 3 teams has gone 10 QUARTERS without a TD?? :blink:

It's much worse than that. Maybe for the first time in the history of the SEC, Tennessee is the worst football team in the conference.

Reactions: 5 people

Did you know that the top 25 isn't always indicative of how good a team actually is? I'm not saying that those teams aren't better than us, but I am saying if those teams played an SEC schedule, they probably wouldn't be ranked.

Reactions: 1 person
Did you know that the top 25 isn't always indicative of how good a team actually is? I'm not saying that those teams aren't better than us, but I am saying if those teams played an SEC schedule, they probably wouldn't be ranked.

Cop out. The coaches su ck. The players are not developed. No matter year five or year 15, these coaches are the problem.

Reactions: 3 people
Some of the posters on this site really deserve to be nominated for the Champion of Life trophy.
To be awarded at the end of the season.
Or the end of Botch's tenure, whichever comes first.

I understand what you are saying, but Tennessee should always be top 25 save for the odd rebuilding year here and there.

We are probably the fifth best team in Tennessee behind, Vandy, Memphis, MTSU and maybe Chatt. That is the sad state of affairs that is Tennessee football right now.

This program has had about all of the "caretaking" it can stand.

Memphis is also ahead of Alabama in total offense. Memphis is a much, much better team.

While we are ranked 116th in total offense. Over a 100 teams between us and Memphis. Lol

Meanwhile we are right behind Cincinnati who is 115th. To be fair cincy has a first year coach, and they are recovering from the butch jones, tommy tuberville 1-2 combo.

It's much worse than that. Maybe for the first time in the history of the SEC, Tennessee is the worst football team in the conference.

It gets even worse when you consider the BasketVols are picked to finish 13th in the SEC and the BaseVols finished in the bottom 2 in baseball last year.

Mike Hamilton, the gift that keeps on giving!!

VN Store

Back