Bama
2nd In Scoring Defense
4th In Total Defense
#1 In Rushing Defense
25th In Passing Defense
9th In 3rd Down Conversion Defense
22nd In Red Zone Defense

Reactions: 6 people
Yep, my 11 year old kid has never seen a UT victory over AL. He's not going to see one this week either. I might not even let him watch it. Don't want to scar him for life.

Reactions: 8 people
say it ain't so Joe...:)...just hope no Vol gets hurt, and,

GO VOLS...BEAT BAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, it's been ugly for a while. Not that worried about Saturday. Go out and give 'em our best shot. We may go down but go down swinging and being aggressive. Turn the kids loose and let em play. Put the best athletes on the field. Get the younger kids a lot of reps. At this point, we need to look to the future. Just hope we can get through this one without any serious injuries.

Reactions: 4 people
Last year, a 400 pound gas station worker told me roll tide.

I have refused to return to that business since.

I'm just awaiting what will happen this year.

Reactions: 1 person
Honestly, it's been ugly for a while. Not that worried about Saturday. Go out and give 'em our best shot. We may go down but go down swinging and being aggressive. Turn the kids loose and let em play. Put the best athletes on the field. Get the younger kids a lot of reps. At this point, we need to look to the future. Just hope we can get through this one without any serious injuries.

If last year is any indication of this year, we won't be turning anyone loose.

It will be run up the middle 3 straight plays and punt.

We aren't going to play to win.

bet your mortgage on Bama

Absolutely. The line is only Bama -35. Some expert was saying it may drop by game time. If so, I'm pulling all the equity out of my house on Bama to cover. Made nice $$ on the UGA game. I laughed out loud at UGA -7. Every now and again, the odds makers just tee one up for you.

It has already got ugly

Saturday is just a formality for both teams.

Neither understands why they need to play this game this season and prob would rather skip it. UA has to on the way to another champ and UT needs to on the way to burying CBJ so lets just get thru it.

Theres a chance their bus gets stuck on the way and they forfeit!

Put your house on the over. No way we hold Bama to less than 40 and there's not a snowball's chance in hell we score unless on ST or defense.

OP...

72Ade-q1.jpg

At this point I just want something like a 45-14 beating. I think we may be able to score when they put their 3rd string guys in at the beginning of the 3rd quarter.

so anyone want to bet the deed to their house that we go TD'less for 4 more quarters?

At this point I just want something like a 45-14 beating. I think we may be able to score when they put their 3rd string guys in at the beginning of the 3rd quarter.

14? Come On, Man. The Vols could not score more than 9 on the LameCocks and barely scored 17 on UMASS who is, by the way, 0-6. Ohio laid 58 points on them. Bammer's 3rd string is better coached than our starters. : (

The Vols might get a couple of FG's....other than that it will be FUGLY. Thanks Butch!! Great Job!! :thud:

What's going to make this so bad is that JG is an emotionally charged young man that has a hard time controlling his feelings. Guess what Alabama is going to do? Harass, pick, bully, torture, poke.... again and again. JG may just sit on the 50 yard line and cry by the fourth. He's about to have a jaw dropping, eye opening experience.

There really is only one shot at this and that is to go off script. Let him loose and let him rage Johnny football style. Don't hold anything back and just do what comes natural and hope you get lucky.

so anyone want to bet the deed to their house that we go TD'less for 4 more quarters?

I honestly can't see our O scoring a TD, but we are due for something good to happen. Maybe a blown coverage, a scoop and score, trick play, etc.

The spread comes down to how Saban wants to play it. If he has a point to prove (i.e. Ole Miss this year), Bama will beat us by 60 or more. If he wants to take it easy (much like he did a couple of times against Dooley and like he has against some of his former coaches) then it will be a 37-10 type game.

VN Store

Back