Lane Kiffin (Merged)

Would you consider taking Lane Kiffin Back?

• Total voters
Hell yea he's great offensive minded coach, Saban hired him to be his OC so the greatest football coach of all time let him run Alabama's offense

Reactions: 7 people
:eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:

this just keeps getting better and better...:pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::moon2::moon2::moon2::moon2::moon2::moon2::moon2::moon2:

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
When fans of other teams are voting for the return of Kiffin, you know that's a big "no." That's the only way to explain those poll numbers.

Objectively, I'd be happy with him at OC and QB coach. Subjectively, why don't we just go ahead and shutter the program if this is what it has come to?

Reactions: 1 person
I was like everyone here on Kiffin but im changing my mind on him . We could probably get a favorable contract with him with stipulations that favor UT not Kiffin . He can recruit . He does amazing things with QBs. Just imagine JG in a year or 2 WOW! He has also been OC for Saban . Who would best know how to move the ball against Sabans D than one of his assistants . Who but your own oc runs more plays against your defense than any other coach. He has practiced against Sabans d knows how he prepares and the in and outs and nuances of him and his program.

Reactions: 10 people
Like your girlfriend dumping you for the prom king. Getting dumped by him and come crawling back to you, telling you she’s loved you all along

Reactions: 8 people

VN Store

Back