Just a thought

Doc_Vol

Lets say Chucky takes the job.
We keep hearing how much he would wan't to recruit from all the nega-grudes. Could you see him bringing in CPF in sort of Operations/Recruiting role?

I'll hang up and listen.

We keep hearing how much he would wan't to recruit from all the nega-grudes. Could you see him bringing in CPF in sort of Operations/Recruiting role?

I'll hang up and listen.

Not that I see is happening, but I like the idea. Hopefully, the coach would recognize his limitations and hire accordingly.

say what you want about the donut lovin tape watcher, the man can flat out recruit and he bleeds orange

Saying Gruden will be bad at attracting football players is like saying a magnet is bad at attracting metal. He won't have to work that hard at it.

not saying that but I have the feeling he would much rather be watchin tape and scheming than make a billion phone calls and trips to go watch a high school practices or games. On the other hand CPF kills it recruiting. Lets be real Gruden will have absolutely no problem getting top tier athletes no matter what if he chooses to come here

not saying that but I have the feeling he would much rather be watchin tape and scheming than make a billion phone calls and trips to go watch a high school practices or games. On the other hand CPF kills it recruiting. Lets be real Gruden will have absolutely no problem getting top tier athletes no matter what if he chooses to come here

Um, CPF lost his job due to failing recruiting.

Reactions: 1 person

I'll hang up and listen.

Chucky isnt taking the job

Last edited:
yeah I'm down to change my handle(who do I need to talk to). Lurk most of the time so usually no big deal, but Lyle make a fool angry

You should change your avi to the same one he uses. Go around and share your love for Butch and piss off a bunch of people doing it. Then ask Freak for a name change.

I'll hang up and listen.

Just hang up. He’s not coming.

With all that we have to offer at UT, by way of facilities, stadium, The Best Fan Base in the US, not to mention Tennessee, our recruiters have an easier time than some other schools. With all that said, players want to know they are going to play for a coach that will improve upon their skills, utilize their skills, and give them the best chance of becoming the best player they can be. They really don't want to come to a school (even UT) not knowing who their coach is going to be, or what kind of O-D he favors. The longer we keep jones around, the harder it becomes to get those players that will give us the shot in arm our program needs. BTW, being an SEC school doesn't hurt recruiting either, but we're letting all our positives slip away, the longer jones stays around. If he is still coaching when we go calling in Bama county, it will even be worse. Every HS prospect in the country will be watching Bama kick our ass.

Um, CPF lost his job due to failing recruiting.

CPF was fired because Cut left and he made some bad hires. We still had a good group of guys 2007 we were 10-4 and sould have won a couple of those games if not for late game mistakes. In 2007 we ranked 3rd in recruiting

You should change your avi to the same one he uses. Go around and share your love for Butch and piss off a bunch of people doing it. Then ask Freak for a name change.

dude I have post nuked on here quicker than you can whistle Rocky Top already I don't wanna get the ban hammer

Not that I see is happening, but I like the idea. Hopefully, the coach would recognize his limitations and hire accordingly.

He's gotta surround himself with some guys that are recruiting experts, that know the NCAA rules like the back of their hand

With all that we have to offer at UT, by way of facilities, stadium, The Best Fan Base in the US, not to mention Tennessee, our recruiters have an easier time than some other schools. With all that said, players want to know they are going to play for a coach that will improve upon their skills, utilize their skills, and give them the best chance of becoming the best player they can be. They really don't want to come to a school (even UT) not knowing who their coach is going to be, or what kind of O-D he favors. The longer we keep jones around, the harder it becomes to get those players that will give us the shot in arm our program needs. BTW, being an SEC school doesn't hurt recruiting either, but we're letting all our positives slip away, the longer jones stays around. If he is still coaching when we go calling in Bama county, it will even be worse. Every HS prospect in the country will be watching Bama kick our ass.

I agree

you should change your avi to the same one he uses. Go around and share your love for butch and piss off a bunch of people doing it. Then ask freak for a name change.

😂😂🖕🏼🖕🏼

VN Store

Back