Dino Babers

Google is getting a work out today. On the positive side, I am more familiar with coaches I have never heard of or hope to ever hear of again.

Reactions: 1 person
He fits our Dooley/Butch search criteria. Successful at Eastern Illinois and Bowling Green, and 8-11 at Syracuse.

Reactions: 9 people
His system is fun to watch and puts up points I can't find any negative press on him. He won a BGS and now has Syracuse headed in the right direction.

Make it stop.

He beats the #2 team without their starting QB and people think Dino is best thing yet.

I've been a fan since UT played BGS in Nashville a couple years back. His team's play hard for him and seem to resoonde to his coaching style.

I swear, people really wanna hire coaches with .500 or less head coaching records. You think our program is in the dumps now?! Hire another Dooley and see what happens. We will literally be the next vandy

I hate all these "no name" guys being mentioned just like when we hired Butch. We deserve a big name proven coach.

I'm Grude or bust. Been all about dem #Grumors since the beginning. I'm talking OG status.

But as a last resort option, I wouldn't cry if he got a shot. Dude can coach. Kicked our butts in the skin melting Nashville heat.

I'd take him over Butch and a bunch of guys mentioned. Like Charlie Strong and the other failed coaches that had their shot at a big program.

Just saying he's not on my first list of coaches but if we unfortunately have to go that route like last time, why not?

VN Store

Back