Coaches We Have Contacted

From a very reliable source in his 40's with the last name Bailey, the AD has started contacting coaches. He wouldn't give me any big names (hinted at some), but he gave me 4 smaller ones, some of whom have already been mentioned here. I give you, in no particular order:

1. Frank Wilson
2. Jason Candle
3. Neal Brown
4. Jedd Fisch

Obviously, as with any hearsay, take it with a large grain of salt.

That better be tier 25

Reactions: 78 people
From a very reliable source in his 40's with the last name Bailey, the AD has started contacting coaches. He wouldn't give me any big names (hinted at some), but he gave me 4 smaller ones, some of whom have already been mentioned here. I give you, in no particular order:

1. Frank Wilson
2. Jason Candle
3. Neal Brown
4. Jedd Fisch

Yeah, I don't see the search going that badly.

Reactions: 14 people
If this is even remotely true or reliable, and by remotely, I mean even within our solar system of possibility....

I am going to drink a case of bush ice and go lay in the middle of the highway.

Reactions: 35 people
If this is even remotely true or reliable, and by remotely, I mean even within our solar system of possibility....

I am going to drink a case of bush ice and go lay in the middle of the highway.

:) Damn, that's bad...

$
images

Reactions: 1 person

1. Frank Wilson
2. Jason Candle
3. Neal Brown
4. Jedd Fisch

Where is grudens name? Hopefully it was one of the bigger names u didn't mention

VN Store

Back